Are you a Vampire - Wings over Moldavia

E

EricBess

I could go for Limited and his stellar logic. Spiderman was quick to accuse, but I do have to agree that thinking about gambling at a time like this is a bit too casual.

Oversoul, what is that accent? That was scary, with a whole transilvanian thing going. Got wings under there, too? For now, my vote's for the accent - Oversoul

D

DarthFerret

Okay now, there is nothin wrong with a lil game here to take your mind off of the present disatrous situation. I am no good at these guessing games, and while it seems harmless enough to just throw someone in the lake, it should be someone we are sure that will not come back out. I would be willing to jump into it myself. However, this would just be a waste of time. I think that we really should just look at what we know. And since that does not seem to lead me anywhere right now, I will have to listen to a bit more of debate here before making any decisions.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The dice ain't what's wrong here. Let the man have his fun. Me?.... I probably need a shower, but that's besides the point. Call me famous or racist, but I don't likes me those funny accents. Oversoul, you're my pick.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

sageridder

As bad as he smells I vote to dunk oversoul just on principal.

L

Limited

Yeah Turgy22, you seem to know a lot about those vampire bats..

Melkor

Spiderman

I say we dunk Spiderman. He's always walking around all high and mighty, looking down on us normal villagers, really makes you think what he's been hiding. I've had it up to here with being ignored and belittled and Spiderman has to pay for his arrogance!

D

DarthFerret

**waiting to see who chokes up on Spidey's garlic-sugar cookies** :D

L

Limited

Garlic cookies? Vampire bats? I'm stuck in a village populated by crazy people!