1 Vampire
1 Cleric
All the rest are villagers (for now)

Each day the village must vote to throw someone into the pool of holy water
villagers will just swim out an not be harmed
The vampire and his/her minions will be consumed by the holy water
The cleric can't swim and will drown

Each night the vampire will create a minion out of one of the villagers
the minion's will not know who the vampire is anymore than anyone else, nor each other, until the cleric is dunked and drowns
to win the village must dunk the vampire in the pool
To win the vampire and minions must drown the cleric and turn the rest of the villagers.
The only way to be out of the game for a villager is to become a minion and then be dunked.

The Cleric can not be killed by the Vampire
If the vampire chooses the cleric to be turned, he/she will not know that the turning failed and the cleric will know it was tried.
The cleric will know how many villagers voted for the person who is dunked, but not who they are, unless only villagers voted for that person or no villagers..
ie. 6 voted to dunk mooseman, 4 were villagers.

Each Monday a new day will dawn.
Each Friday all votes must be in.
In case of a tie, I will ask one player not voting in the tie to break the tie.
If that is not possible then the cleric's choice will be dunked.... yes more info on the cleric can be gained from a straight split down the middle tie.

Questions should be asked in the other thread.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
The day dawns bright and clear, the birds and insects create a cacophony of pleasant sounds, but you notice the absence of human noises. As you make your way to the village square you see very few other people and those you do see seem to be heading to the square too.
As you enter the square you see an announcement posted to the stockade with a crossbow bolt.
It reads:

“His holy majesty, king Mircea of Moldavia, has decreed that the villagers of Budjakovina will be confined to their village until such a time as the evil has been purged from it’s populace. The Holy Minister has uncovered evidence that a foul denizen of the darkness has infiltrated the village and will stop at nothing to wreck havoc and chaos upon us.

The villagers are required to immerse one person into the pool of holy water each day until they have chosen correctly and destroyed the vampire in their midst. They are also warned, that the only cleric in town can not swim, so he will drown and offer no further hope to the village. Protect this pious person as the fiend will try to be rid of him first. The vampire is devious and will turn others to his side. These minions will suffer the same fate as the fiend when immersed in the holy water of the pool. Be warned that the water will have to be purified after each dunking, this will take from dusk till dawn of each day.

You have till the night of the half moon to completely cleanse the village of evil, if not, the village will be razed by his majesties armies and holy men. None will be allowed to live. Any trying to escape will be cut down, quartered, bathed in holy water and burned in the light of the morning sun.

May those innocent of evil survive these trying times.”

You now realize that last night was the night of the new moon and the rest of the village escaped before the village was closed off, but no one told you…………

Please Introduce yourselves to the others. There will be no dunking today, the dawn will come Monday February 5th.

Players:
Spiderman
Ransac
Turgy22
Sagerider
EricBess
Melkor
Limited
Oversoul
Zigathon
Darthferret

Edited: Roles have been passed out, if you have to ask, you are a villager.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"I see our cowardly mayor chose to flee, rather than warn the rest of us villagers that there is a fiend among us! When I get out of here, I'm hunting him down!"

I return to my bakery where my crossbuns and crossiants are cooking.

L

Limited

"All my stableboys have left as well! And my horses can't do without grooming"

D

DarthFerret

Well, looks like this town sure is gonna die down. Anybody for a quick game? **Rattles a cup of dice as he strolls off to the inn**...

E

EricBess

Darnit all, I slept in. I was supposed to be on the dawn stagecoach, going to visit my brother in Kajuboniva. Guess I have to take the noon coach inst---What!!! Can't leave?

And the mayor himself took my spot on the coach? Why did I have to sleep in today of all days?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Hey. I'm just some guy. I can't think of anything clever right now, but I thought I'd check in before I forget.

S

sageridder

Everyone else left ? Great we were going to play Cubicals & Computers in my playgroup tonight. Well might as well go to the taven and have a drink.

Melkor

Finally, something exciting is happening around here, everyday it is the same old thing, out to the fields, the back home. Now I finally get the chance to hold other people's lives in my hands.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*A rather disgusting noise comes from behind the crowd.*

Sorry there, gents. I think I may have had too many of them beans, heh-heh.

One of us is a vampire. I sure hope it isn't me. I'm allergic to heights, I think..

You playing dice, there?.... nah, I'll pass for now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Who wants to sneak past the guards and find another coach somewhere?

D

DarthFerret

ah...come on, none of you guys wishes to make a wager??

Z

Zigathon

Brandishing a flask and smoking a cigar, Zigathon stumbles onto the scene.

"What sort of wager?"

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Night has fled and you make your way to the village square to see what horror has occurred. But, unexpectedly all the villagers appear in the square. What has happened, has the vampire fled? But no, the message from the King still flutters in the morning breeze, there is no escape until the abomination is destroyed. Someone must be cleansed in the sanctified pool.

Players, you will have until Friday to decide who to throw into the pool.