A duel to settle it all

N

nanokill

i know right now that me, dw , darsh and multani are all on the same side....

M

Multani

(Multani launches into a maniacal rage at Darsh. He scans Darsh with a tricorder to make sure he's not another clone.
Satisfied he tosses Darsh up and sends him flying into Phyrexia.) Have fun! :D
Your wondering why I have tanks? Multani of the CPA is a combo of Multani maro-sorcerer of Yamaviya and my interests in real life, which happens to be missiles, aircraft,etc. and Trek.

D

Darsh

"Thanks Multani for the free trip back home! I haven't visited Yawgie(he hates that name) in a long time."

"Hmm place looks ready for a war or something, hey Yawgie whats going on here."
Yawgmoth: Don't ever call me that name again, and for your information were planning for an invasion.
"Hey Yawgie I got this problem named Multani, think you could get something to help me out?"
Yawgmoth:Stop it with the name! Let me look here in my ancient scrolls, Hmm it says here that "You will find answers to all your problems with deep thought".
"Hey! Let me see that. All of this is just fortune cookie messages taped to a piece of paper!"
Yawgmoth: No it not! this is my ancient scrolls!
"Now I remember why I left see ya Yawgie"
Yawgmoth:I HATE THAT NAME!!!

Now back to the battlefield.

[me] outruns the explosion then slices Multani with his Sword of Ifrit, which easily cuts through him since its on fire and Multani is made of wood[/me]

M

Multani

(Multani sees Darsh's Sword and avoids it. He activates his Treetrunk's moistener. Ha! Damp wood won't burn. Multani lays the Smackdown. He decides to try something amusing. "Do ya smell what the Treelord is cooking?!" :D Multani does the "People's Elbow" on Darsh. He then bashes Darsh into a flat pancake.)
The Treetrunk Type X is more advanced than the ordinary treetrunk.
It's 50% Duranium which means it's resistent to fire. Yamaviya borrowed some materials and had some help. :D
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
(Multani lunges at Darsh agian.)
You will DIE!!!! :mad:

D

Darsh

Aren't you bored with this fight yet? I know I am.

"And in an unrelated story, a large moving mass of vegetation was seen roaming the streets looking for someone to kill."

"And thats the end of the nightly news this is Darsh, phasing out."

M

Multani

I just want to kill you.
Unlike Magic Jackal, I choose my targets.