Ura

Counterspell! :D

*jumps on darsh and thwacks him with a twig from one of multani's tree trunks*

No black nova!
No black nova!

M

Multani

(Multani Thermokausts Darsh's lands.)
Now for the Black Nova thing. (Multani erects a portal.
There is a sign that reads,"in case of major catastrophe, jump through portal.")
There, my work is done.
(Multani enters portal.)

D

Darsh

[me] sends 3 nuclear warheads and a black nova through the portal then quickly closes it to seal the blast inside[/me]

M

Multani

(Multani destroys the warheads, and then uses multiple forcefields to isolate the Nova. He reopens the portal and sends a Stinger with the Black Nova in the wrhead tip flying back at Darsh. Multani closes the portal Permanently.)
What comes around, goes around. :D
When will you learn not to use such childish measures on me. ;)

D

Darsh

[me] grabs captain picard and throws him in front of the missle, picard is killed on impact[/me]

D

dw51688

I am in Boston at my music school. I g2g but just thought I'd say hi. There is a line in back of me. Keep fighting.

D

Darsh

[me] deflects the missle into space where it hits peacemillion, killing every gundam wing pilot.[/me] :D

[me] shoots a black nova through dw's music school internet connection, black nova exits out through the computer moniter as a compact laser beam killing everyone in line behind dw.[/me]

D

dw51688

Thanks Darsh. I think I'll hog the computer. hehehe

[me]releases a lab grown black hole and gets the hell away[/me]

M

Multani

You're just asking for it.
(Multani charges out of a new portal, followed by an army of Hunted Wumpus, Treefolk, and elves. Multani regenerates Picard and tranports him back to the Enterprise-E. Wing Zero destroys the missile before it hit Peacemillion.)
Now I'm pissed.
(Multani charges Darsh and beats the crap out of him. He then proceeds to lay the Smackdown on hin. Just for reassurences, Multani shoots him with: A compression Phaser Rifle, Multiple Rocket Salvos, Multiple Stinger salvos, a nuclear tipped Maverick missile, a 30mm-8 barreled Vulcan cannon, and finally, a good ol' pistol. Satisfied, he then his army Trample him somemore.)
(Multani jumps out leaving Darsh, a disentigrated plot of scroched grass.)
:mad:

N

nanokill

hmmmm.....nice touch multani..thanks for saving picard again and peacemillion........hey darsh....would you please stop trying to kill the star trek captains and everyones favorite mobile suits............it gets annoying.....

D

Darsh

"What an excellent show that was"

[me] phases in looking at the remains of the Darsh clone he planted to lure Multani out [/me]

"It looked pretty ridiculus, all those elves and wumpi being led by what looks like a treefolk reject, an ugly and retarded one at that. And how does he have missles and tanks anyway? Are they made of wood or something? Wouldn't the explosions from the nuke kill all of them anyway?"

"And nanokill, I'm just following Master Roshi's orders, he doesn't like star trek and doesn't want any competition from gundam wing"

[me] phases out[/me]

[Edited by Darsh on September 23rd, 2000 at 06:31 PM]

N

nanokill

oh......well mater roshi has nothing to fear from the gundams darsh.......they aren't nearly as powerful as the earths special forces...........

B

Bob

Bob leaps into the fray with two rocket launchers.
hehehehe fires rockets at random, grabs Kirk and Picard, and heals them then sends them to the Enterprise
suddenly, Luke, Han, Vader, and all the SW characters come into the fray.
"I do not prefer either. I brought in the SWs, and protected the Sts from harm"
Who should I help?

N

nanokill

well.....i like both....i have no preferences either.................you could join dw's side i guess.......because multani is on his side and has repetedly saved the st captains.....

B

Bob

Bob loads in a few nukes, and launches them at Darsh
Boom!!!!
the Enterprise starts blasting Nanokill, followed by another round of Nukes at nano, and darsh gets a few blasts from the Millenium falcon

D

Darsh

[me] phases in[/me]

"Hey Bob you missed! Anyway I'm on dw's team too, I just felt like having a fight with Multani, then nanokill threw me at Multani so I had to fight him.

"Bob you don't need to mess with nanokill too much;)" "And for the record I like both ST and SW."

[me] phases out[/me]

N

nanokill

[me] detroys the nukes before the hit, and dodges the blasts[/me]

yes.......it is not the wisest thing to get me mad bob....but i won't hold it against u.....[me] goes over and gives bob a nuclear nuggie....."friends...."[/me]

D

Darsh

[me] phases in[/me]

"Bob don't try that again with me, I'm not as forgiving as nanokill is."

[me] draws his flaming Sword of Ifrit[/me]

"Just back off Bob."

[me] phases out[/me]

B

Bob

I thought you were on the other team.
I'm confused.
What are the teams?

D

Darsh

I really have no idea except that me and Multani are on dws team. I don't know whose team nanokill is on if any. I just started a fight because I was bored. We can still have a fight though.