A duel to settle it all

N

nanokill

[me] screams in pain...aaaaaaaaaaa....then casts a chomanno's blessing on himself for red and extinguishes the fire.......nanokill then quickly regenerates his burned angel body..[/me]

thats it darsh...YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!

N

nanokill

[me] summons swarms of rabid energizer bunnies and sends them at darsh, then he summons a giant killer teddy bear(cuddles) and sends him at darsh[/me]

face the wrath of the evil stuffed animals...MUHAHAHAAHAHA

D

Darsh

[me] casts song of serenity then casts arrests on nanokill[/me]

[me] throws captain kirk onto captain picards funeral pyre[/me]

D

Darsh

[me] casts swarm of pokemon players, they immediatly grab all of the stuffed animals thinking they are new pokemon. [/me]

"Hey kids! I heard nanokill has a pokemon inside of him!"

::pokemon players rip nanokill apart::

R

Riva Iron-Grip

here i am. hey multani you're right star trek is ok. but it can never beat star wars. not only that but star trek is totally more realistic. everything in htere is either a real element/idea, or can be produced in a lab. but in SW you cant do that. so star trek is better. have you played invasion for psx. it's pretty tight
*thrusts the orb of aldur at darsh*

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i dont think so
*hey kids. darhs is a liar. he's a magic player. and what do pokemon do to magic players? that's right...go get him*
hehe. freak

N

nanokill

[me] counterspells the song and rewinds the arrests[/me]
[me]then casts volrath's curse on darsh and then grabs captain kirk before he hits the flames[/me]
[me] soaks darsh with a super soaker then shocks him[/me]

[me] throws hundreds of charizards into the air....destracting the rabid children....then transforms darsh into a pikachu[/me]

darsh then proceeds to run for his life from the rabid children....:p

M

Multani

Now you've done it!
(Multani regenerates Picard and begrudingly regenerates Kirk too.)
Admiral Multani to Preadator Fleet. You have permission to engage target Darsh alpha.
(Darsh looks up and sees Akiras, Defiants, Soveriegns, and the Enterprise E comming at him with Quantum Torpedos flaring and Phasers blazing away at him.)
Don't mess with Trek. :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

that's right. how about some some delta flyers? and future enterprises?

M

Multani

Unfortunately, I don't have playstation.
I can play Star Trek Armada. It's a kick ass strategy game. It's got the sweetest graphics. It's so real. Plus it's 3-D!
I assume Invasion is just the Playstation version of Armada.
(Multani grabs a compression Phaser rifle.)
Lock and load. :D

N

nanokill

eh....darsh ain't that bad......he just pissed off the wrong people......let's see what to do next....i know...
[me] resurrects darsh and then transforms him into barney....then casts false demise on darsh....nanokill then whips out a scythe and decapitates the darsh/barney[/me]

N

nanokill

darsh omes back to life then under my control....hmmm lets test my control....I order darsh to go kiss duke....oh my god he did.....ewww.... hey darsh ,no tongue..(a few minutes later darsh returns with a broken nose and a few missing teeth)...ok well that was weird...well looks like i have control of him for now.....what to make him do next.........

N

nanokill

I know...[me] transforms darsh into a pikachu again..then casts another false demise on darsh[/me]

lets see....who to torment first....i know...[me] sends the pikachu/darsh hurtling at duel[/me]

the rodent latches on to duels leg, duel franticly tries to shake him off....after him being shaked and beaten i order the pikachu/darsh to thundershock duel...hehe...after walking away from a now unconcious duel..i decide to hang the rodent up on a wall and take out my paint ball gun.....

N

nanokill

after a moments consideration i send the now blue rodent over to multani to let him have some fun....well multani...kill it if you wish....it still is darsh:D

U

Ura

*steps onto the field as a wild card to whom ever bribes him best closely followed by his army of glittering lynx and lions as well as his highly trained drunken scottish ninja mice from the highlands of japan*

Gaaaa!! A pokemon!!
Kill it my mice!!

*watches as his ninja's shred through everyone on the field to aquire their goal and slaughter it horribly*

Ahh, thats better. :)

*summons his pheonix clan and monkey clan warriors to assist him as his ninjas use their secret invisibility tricks to dissapear and blend away into the field unnoticed.*

N

nanokill

well....darsh comes back under my control....and i cast another false demise on him for safe measure."hey ura, i'll pay you, how about a couple of undred kegs of beer for the mice and your self, and a couple of pairs of boxers to go under those kilts."

N

nanokill

jeff foxworthy: "you see ..my dad don't need no security system...he has those boxers with the gap in the front and oh boy....that gap is like a tazer to a burgler....Aaaaaahhhhh...shut the gap, shut the gap, here take my wallet...oh so i see you met my dad did you..."

those kilts have that effect ura

D

Darsh

[me] breaks free of nanokills control[/me]

"I'm tired of this"

[me] gathers up energy and casts black nova[/me]

::Sun explodes into a supernova, incenerating everyone in this post, then the sun becomes a black hole which devours all remaining particles left after the supernova::