A duel to settle it all

D

dw51688

Riva, Multani, and I or anyone else who would like to ally with us. Against Ihsans and his weak friends and whoever allies with him. This will be one final duel to settle all. Then we shall know who the powers of the CPA are.

D

Darsh

Psst! Hey dw! There can only be two people in a duel, hench the word duel.

D

Darsh

I think thats impossible, the words contradict each other...but oh well:) I'll fight anyway! :)

D

dw51688

Fine. Not multiduel. CPA Civil War? Better Darsh? Your English is too good.

I do very good. Me and my friend! (HAHA Darsh I am making you feel bad by using improper english)

D

Darsh

Not really... Mez doonot kare bout' propr englsh most time. ne1 be wants ta join besds me?

And anyway I just realized that multi-duel is possible since multi means more than one and duel means two, but still only two people.

D

Darsh

Am I really an ally dw? Read my above post, I never said I was your ally, I might just decide to take you out right here and now.

[me] rushes in for the kill[/me]

Just Kidding! :)....or am I? Mwahaha!

D

dw51688

:) maybe i was kidding. Or was I.....? Kidding I consider you a friend and an ally in most battle arena battles unless we fight or somefink.

D

Darsh

I wanna fight now!...wait I have an idea!

Hey Multani! Star Wars is 100x better than Star Trek!

That should do it.:)

D

dw51688

I've never heard of picking fights with people in your alliance.

D

Darsh

[me] kills himself to have some fun (and mabye get a response) [/me]

D

dw51688

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Resurrects Darsh and scolds at him. Kust wait and the senseless violence will come.

M

Multani

(Multani rushes into the battlefield, guns and missiles blazing. A tank follows him and provides cover fire. Multani sees where Darsh was standing turn into a black charred land.)
Aww. No fun. That was too easy.
(Multani stands around waiting for Darsh to get regenerated.) :D
I ally with Dw and declare war on Darsh (Ooops!-Zadok.)
I hate being manipulated so easily. :mad:
:D

D

Darsh

[me] regenerates then casts Swords to Plowshares on himself[/me]

Everyone always said I needed a life!

M

Multani

When I'm through of you, there won't be anything left of you to regenerate! :mad:
(Multani charges Darsh.)
Darn! He killed himself.

D

Darsh

I'm back!

[me] blows the tank up[/me] gains 100 exp.

Darsh levels up!

HP+5
AT+3
DF+4
SD+4
SP+6

Darsh gains phasing!

"All right! phasing!"

[me] jabs Multani, fades out, fades in throws fireball, fades out. [/me]

"This is fun!"

N

nanokill

hey dw51688....i'll join you guys......should be fun......"hey darsh would you stop killing your self"...[me]counterspells the swords to plowshares and casts soothing balm on darsh instead.......then goes over and throws darsh at multani....[/me]

"have fun......crazy kids...:)

M

Multani

(Multani brings a MSA. He detects Darsh. He predicts where he'll reappear. Darsh reappears.)
:D
(Multani slams a well-placed treetrunk at Darsh. He knocks Darsh unconsiousese, then takes out a phaser and stuns him for a few hours.)
Nothing like humiliating an opponent without killing him.:D

D

Darsh

"Don't interfere with my battle nanokill."

[me] grabs nanokill, pours gasoline one him, and hits him with a fireball. [/me]

"phase in, phase out, phase in, phase out. Now where was I?"

[me] throws captain picard onto nanokills funeral pyre [/me]