2002 CPA Notables?

T

train

Thanks guys, but I won't be pinching any cheeks any time soon... unless they belong to the Mrs.;)

C

Chaos Turtle

You forgot to mention that I am Dead Sexy. That's okay though. I'll forgive you in exchange for one vote in a category of my choosing.

Of course, you could choose the less attractive alternative. Tweedledum and Tweedledee have been working on their pummeling skills...

Originally posted by train
Okay, I'm a little confused - I know, nothing new...

If MrXarvoxis The Prettiest Man Alive, And Jigglypuff is supposed to be the cutest guy in the CPA, is there a difference between pretty and cute... Is cutest a word, would it be most cute??? Anyway, help? I'd like to have this settled before I vote on anything...

:confused:
The word you are looking for, according to an entry in an old school yearbook of mine, is cutiest, as in, "You are one of the cutiest boys I know!"

Hope that's settled.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Jigglypuff does indeed get his "cheeks" pinched... :D

I will be sending out the ballots later this morning; still have to catch up on other stuff since I was out Friday. Members not on the list can still request a ballot until the voting is closed, which will be another two weeks, 10/20 midnight.

Edit: The CPA Legend was originally intended for those members who have left us, but last year Zadok won and he was still around then, so I guess it could mean whatever you'd like it to mean :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, the ballots have been sent out to those who have replied to this thread. Check your PMs. If you didn't get one let me know. And again, those members who didn't reply yet on this thread can still vote and receive a ballot, just let me know.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I wouls like to reiterate that I will, once again, be the reporter for the awards, again, and ask the winners a random question after every award. Please, answer them this year.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Purple_jester

And of course, I'm the kind of idiot who still thinks this stuff gets placed on the General forum... :p

T

train

i sent mine in..... and didn't vote for me once!....

surprising considering i was high on Coat when i did them....:D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'm glad I checked this thread in time and remembered.
I'll send 'em.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

* Most plugged card
* Most titles in a year
* Most cards plugged
* Most posts replied to
* Funniest CPA member (Probably DÛke or train)
* Fastest poster (Train by far)
* Funniest sig
* Funniest post
* Best deck
* Worst deck
* Most obviously casual player in CPA
* Most foolish categories suggested