2002 CPA Notables?

L

Lotus Mox

Send me a ballot too!

[me] wonders why he didn't participate last year :confused: [/me]

I guess I just didn't care, heh

M

MrXarvox

yes, Ransac, more awards for you. But I'll win the Prettiest and Best-dressed, and you know it :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

How about

Most Popetastic CPA member! *hint* *hint*

T

train

Instead of King and Queen...

How's bout: "King and Could-be-Queen-had-they-not-had-the-surgery"...:cool:

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by EricBess
Well, considering Duke hasn't been around recently (busy with school - I heard from him recently), I suggest we have a "Duke's heir" category in his honor :D
How about we don't....

E

EricBess

LOL. You sure Mindy? We could nominate you. Wouldn't that just make your day, you and him being so close and all? :D

J

Jigglypuff

I think we need to have a "Best CPA Member With A Pokemon-Related Name" category. :D

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Yeah, but then we would have to convince some random scrub to come sign-up as Charizard or something so we would have someone to give it to... :p

J

Jigglypuff

That's harsh, Eric. See if I vote for you at the Notables! Nyah nyah nyah!:p :p :p :p

(- Steve -)

N

NorrYtt

I need a ballot, too.

I might vote Jigglypuff because she is a total bone-owner in Smash Bros. Melee :)

M

MrXarvox

more category suggestions:

*Best Homemade Card designer

*Cpa artist

*Most likely to be voted "most likely to win this award" :D

*Most likely to be mistaken for the opposite sex in real life

I had to add that last one....

T

theorgg

*theorgg wonders who'll get the "most likely to post nekkid" award, and if they actually do post nekkid.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If I may, I would like to resume to the role of interviewer for the Notables. I would've posted my results last year, but I got only 5-7 replies to my questions.

SO, this year's winners, REPLY TO MY INTERVIEW PM'S!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man