2002 CPA Notables?

B

Bob

Sign me up.

How about:

Most likely to become a rock star

Most likely to assist a revolution against the popular scum.

Most crazy gimmicks.

*hint hint* Yeah, all of these have to do with me. I'm in a band, called The Freak Revolution, which is not only a rock band thingy, but it's also kind of a gimmick to recruit people into the real Freak Revolution...*coughsubliminalmessagescough* I'm the Third in Command of the Freak Revolution, against the Popular/Normal/Preppy scum. and Lesee... I've been the "I hate my life" member, the REALLY annoying scrub, the "KILL TICM!" member, the "I hate Anime" member, the KING O' CHEESE!, Mr. Manical laughter, and the radical revolutionary who spreads weird propaganda about the Revolution.*hint hint*

Case in point: VOTE FOR ME, BWA HA AH HA HA!
... or is it MUA HA HA HA?
Oh, yeah, it's HA HA HA, ala Cats.
No, no wait, no, no, it's UWEE HEE HEE!
No wait, it's not Kefka's laugh, it's HWA HA HA HA!
NO! I got it, it's FWA HA HA!
or is it...

T

train

I might vote Jigglypuff because she is a total bone-owner in Smash Bros - NorrYtt
Jigglypuff is a total bone-owner????:eek:

Just kidding - hehe...;)

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by theorgg
*theorgg wonders who'll get the "most likely to post nekkid" award, and if they actually do post nekkid.
I'd just like to state that I'm nekkid right now. Got to love that metal image!

J

Jigglypuff

I'm sitting in my boxers right now while I post this message. It's not quite naked, but it's pretty darn close!

(- Steve -)

Ferret

Staff member
I haven't done the naked thing in a while. When you get married the wife starts to look at you kinda' funny...

-Ferret

"...I prefer skirts. They're more comfortable..."

T

train

Hehe...
She's not supposed to be looking at you... the lights are supposed to be off!!!:D

T

train

Noted...

But talking about posting naked is everything within sexuality...

Notice my first few posts had nothing to do with anything like this...

A

Apollo

I'm all for sexual messages! You can never have enough sexual messages! Sexual messages for everbody!

J

Jigglypuff

Yeah, I could use some sexual messages, considering that I'll probably never get laid in my entire life.

(- Steve -)

M

MrXarvox

now now jigglypuff, that's a terrible outlook to have! everyone gets laid* eventually!

*out stiff on a gurney.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to check the categories, but the suggestion that looks the best might be "CPA Village Idiot". It'll probably take the place of "Most Likely to Post Naked" as the humorous category (unless the majority thinks it's mean-spirited).

We might also have to go with "CPA Past Queen" or something due to the lack of presence of females on the board.

A

Apollo

NOOOO!!! I'm a bird! "Most likely to post naked" is the best shot I've got! I mean, with candidates like Ransac around, I don't have a prayer at "village idiot!" C'mon!

C

CAMDEX

I AM THE MOST INSANE PERSON!

My calc teacher says i need an imaginary math friend, to talk out math theories. I don't have one, i have enough voices in my head as it is.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the list of voters so far:

Almindhra
Apollo
Azreal the Soulmaster
Bob
CAMDEX
Chaos Turtle
EricBess
Ferret
Istanbul
Jigglypuff
Lotus Mox
Mikeymike
MrXarvox
nodnarb24
NorrYtt
Ransac
rkoelsch
sageridder
Spiderman
Svenmonkey
theorgg
TomB
train

Z

Zero T Katama

Yo, count me in for voting too!

And how about

Most Feared with sharp, pointy objects?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Send me a ballot please.

And Bob might have some competition for that "KILL TICM!" member award... [* takes out frying pan and crushes all 17 arms]
Just you wait...

T

terzarima

Goodness!!

The notables.

Gotta start posting more.

And sounding intelligent.

God is dead.

Thank you.

P.S I'd like a ballot too.