2002 CPA Notables?

M

MrXarvox

there should be an award for "most likely to be discovered at any given moment doing an odd dance and speaking in tongues amidst a discussion of why a nihilist can indeed be quite happy, preferably wearing a ludicrously stylin' hat and wielding an umbrella".

J

Jigglypuff

So, are we going to have the "Best CPA Member With A Pokemon-Related Name" category or what?

How about "Best Pink CPA Member"?

(- Steve -)

M

MrXarvox

it won't have come yet since we don't have official categories laid out yet... and it will come via PM when it does.

C

Chaos Turtle

I would like to point out that, at this very moment, I am in fact posting naked (except for a ludicrously stylin' hat) having just completed doing an odd umbrella-wielding dance whilst speaking in tongues, while being -- incredibly -- quite a happy nihilist.

Don't believe me?
Ask my manservants.

Tweedledum: 'Tis true! 'Tis true!
Tweedledee: 'Taint! 'Taint!

Hmmm... well, I suppose it depends upon whom one believes.

Lah-di-dah. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it'll be better if we stick to the old ones, that way we can see how a year changes things.

These are the catgories:

CPA King & Queen:
Most Funniest:
Most Likely to Win the Pro Tour:
Most Spirited:
CPA Rivals:
Best Artist:
CPA Legend:
Most Intelligent:
Best Flamer:
CPA Granddad and Grandmom:
Most Friendliest and Helpful:
CPA Buddies:
Best Sig:
CPA Sex Kitten:
CPA Spammer:
Best MTG Mascot:
CPA Flirt:
Best CPA Writer:
Most Outspoken:
Most Likely to Become Famous for non-Magic reasons:
Best Homemade Card Designer:
Fairest Trader:
Best Deck Ideas:
Most Likely to Post While Naked:
CPA Iron Man (the person who seems to ALWAYS be on the boards):
Most Helpful with Deck Advice:

The ballots will come through PMs unless you really have a problem with that, so tell me now or check your PM notifications and PMs on Monday.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Might I remind everyone that I am the fairest trader ever on this site - in fact I can't remember a trade in which I wasn't trampled on.

J

Jigglypuff

Might I remind everyone that I am the cutest person who posts on this site - in fact, I am the cutest person who has ever visited this site.

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I hope to repeat as funniest for this year(and I think I'll start up a new game show to back it up), PLUS I'm hoping to win CPA Mascot for all of my promoting on various websites, magic and non-magic related, but I guess that would fall under Most Spirited.

Good Luck to everybody and VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

I'll be getting a CD of the concert and will try to upload it to something, but may need some help. I suck at computers and the like. - Ransac
Looks like Ransac fits into the Most Likely to Become Famous for Non-Magic Reasons category...
:cool:

S

Svenmonkey

I'll definitely fit into the CPA legend category. Because I'm a... a legend. Mm hmm.

T

theorgg

Legend is suppose to be somone you only hear about now.

Ferrett was the original Legend, and I'd say Ed Sullivan or Baron Singir have good chances this year... since Dune Echo is back... sometimes...

S

Svenmonkey

Well, I can still fit into the legend category, because I obviously haven't been here for several years.

Ferret

Staff member
Boo Hoo. I don't qualify for this award anymore...

-Ferret

"...I'll get over it, of course..."

A

Apollo

No, I'm the mascot! The founders even said so, when Baskil interviewed them! What better endorsement can you have? :)

Vote for the pretty birdie!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac gets jealous of the little bird and sicks his cat, Sylvester, on it.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Okay, I'm a little confused - I know, nothing new...

If MrXarvoxis The Prettiest Man Alive, And Jigglypuff is supposed to be the cutest guy in the CPA, is there a difference between pretty and cute... Is cutest a word, would it be most cute??? Anyway, help? I'd like to have this settled before I vote on anything...

:confused:

M

MrXarvox

Pretty is like, Damn... he's gorgeous!
Cute is like, Aww its so cuuute I just wanna pinch its little cheek!

that's the difference.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

That, or the Xarvox reigns supreme but doesn't happen to be in the CPA at all.

I just realized what a shoein homemade card designer is. It's "FoR vs. Opponent." :) of course.

J

Jigglypuff

Xarvox hit the nail on the head. I can't really add anything more to it.

(- Steve -)