2002 CPA Notable Awards

R

rkoelsch

I was kind of surprised I had any votes, let alone win a category. I thought I was doing a good job of keeping under the radar.

N

nodnarb24

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOW THIS PLACE CAN BURN!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNN!!!
[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 comes in with his whole arsenal, Tank capable of shooting plutonium rounds, two flamethrowers (one for each hand), 50 grenades, various automatic guns, dynamite vest, and his nakedness.

* The running crowd is blinded by Nodnarb's pale white body and they are unable to find the exit. He then procedes to torch random objects/people on fire.[/color]

THERE SHALL BE NO SURVIVORS!!! FEEL MY WRATH OF ME NOT WINNING ANYTHING!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

T

theorgg

*theorgg begins the traditional destructive rampage by getting Train to cast Jump on him. He files up to the catwalk above the stage, and then jumps up and down a couple of times... causing the catwalk to fall onto the stage and everyone underneith the front half of the theater

T

train

I was voted for 22 times... Thanks everyone and congrats to those winning awards....

May your *Fizzle!...* be all you want it to be!!!...

A voice comes over the loudspeaker. "Please vacate the premises in an orderly fashion. Don't push or shove. Walk, don't run..." as the loudspeaker is pelted with debris.
Hey!!!... That sounds like Eric Cartman... Find the little Fatoink!!!

*Train... anticipating Theorgg's desire casts Jump on him... and then casts Fork, then Erai's Meddling the first Jump, so theorgg will be able to jump to safety as the rafters fall in... Then cast Invisibility on himself and makes for the Exits!!!...*

Keep watching for my new sig soon... it's taking some work... I'll be in and out of the testing forums to complete the work...

And Spidey - For now, you've won my Mindy!!!... But I'll warn you, she's a rough one...;) :p

M

Mazzak

Mazzak wakes up, having gone another year without winning the nonexistent "Prettiest CPA member" award.

"Oh well, maybe next year..."

<Turns all light sources into brilliant direct lights and all shadows into deep pools of darkness>

"Mmm, pretty!"

<Everything of Nodnarb's falls into one of the shadows and is transported exactly 1.730510294 leagues upward, and proceeds to fall onto the building, making a gaping hole in the roof that lets in a glorious beam of sunlight, which shines on Mazzak's shadows forming them into all kinds of smooth and pointy shapes>

M

Mrs. Ferret

I'm too shocked that I got a vote. I feel obligated now to post more often. I know I know, stop the incessant groaning. I've enjoyed reading your posts for years and I'm happy to be a part of it.
--Jenn

C

Chaos Turtle

Mrs. Ferret, it's a pleasure to e-make your e-quaintance. Your sig quotes one of my all-time favorite poems.

A

Apollo

Mrs. Ferret! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, but you may have picked an inopportune time to show up...

*Yanks Mrs. F away from a piece of falling catwalk, then is promptly struck by a chunk of concrete and lies motionless on the ground.

W

WickedBoy6

"Geez, as fast as I get here, I already have to leave..."

*Grabs his three, yes, three bags of Doritos & heads for the exit*

T

train

* Nodnarb24 comes in with his whole arsenal, Tank capable of shooting plutonium rounds, two flamethrowers (one for each hand), 50 grenades, various automatic guns, dynamite vest, and his nakedness.

* The running crowd is blinded by Nodnarb's pale white body and they are unable to find the exit. He then procedes to torch random objects/people on fire.
I think Nodnarb24 is a shoo-in for next year's "Most likely to be seen on COPS naked with an arsenal"...:p

J

Jigglypuff

Wow, I can't believe I actually got voted for. How did that happen? Well, even though I didn't win anything, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me. I'd also like to thank my mom for buying me my first ever Magic starter and my multiple employers for giving me to the money to continue buying Magic cards and for giving me the money to purchase my computer so that I could be a member of the CPA and I'd also like to thank whomever told me about the CPA. I think it was rakso but I can't remember. I'd also like to thank my dogs Logan and Abby.

(- Steve -)

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by train
I think Nodnarb24 is a shoo-in for next year's "Most likely to be seen on COPS naked with an arsenal"...:p
That episode should be airing next week.

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 looks at his watch.[/color]

Uh oh, got to go...

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 bolts for the exits and as he leaps out of the door the entire building explodes due to the bomb he planted under the stage.

* Nodnarb24 ends up landing on the ground safely with only a few minor scraps. He then procedes to get up and laugh maniacally[/color]

MWAHAHAHAHA*COUGHCOUGH*HAHAHA*GAGGAG*HAHAHA. Curse that sore throat, I shouldn't laugh maniacally so much.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

2nd in a field of 3! Hell yeah :rolleyes: :)

Well, thanks for voting for me. I'd give you ice cream but I stopped pretending to be an ice cream man two years ago.

I'm going to vote a straight Mongolian ticket next time... :D

A

Apollo

Apollo wakes up to see that Mrs. F, apparently not caring about the poor birdie, has run away. He then notices that there are quite a few explosions going on all around him.

One of these years, I'm going to learn to leave just before the last award is given out...

C

Chaos Turtle

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Perhaps everyone should, uhm...

RUN!!!!!!!1!1!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As Spidey is dragged off the stage, Ransac runs up and yells a question amid the thundering explosions. Then he looks at his notes, realizes that he never got an answer to a previous question and repeats that. Spidey yells back, "For the first, neither, just Hostess Cherry Pies. For the second, none, of course. The only fatalities were 3 melted lead foxes and one lead eagle with a wing cut off." With that, Ransac runs off to another winner and Spidey disappears from view.

T

theorgg

*BEEP*

***BEEP!***

*theorgg quickly grabs the time bomb, yells "ATOGATOG!" and throws it into his breechcloth.

*theorgg's breechcloth puffs up, and out from underneith it stumbes a battered and beaten-up Atogatog.

*theorgg gets angry with the Atogatog's actions of having eaten all his Atog snacks since Ihsan's Shade cursed him with it; he gets brave and slaps the Atogatog around a bit, then kicks him in Wicked Boy 6's direction.

C

Chaos Turtle

That musta been an ATOMIC-atog.

S'okay... I have aonther one.

*beep*