2002 CPA Notable Awards

T

train

(Train a little stunned, and for a split second, unconscious, begins coming to his senses...He makes his way to the stage and notices an odd, well, totally random look in Ransac's eyes...)

"I won, I WON!!!! Take that Ed McMahon, I don't need anymore of your magazines!!! Ha! you fool!! This is greater than your measly 10 million!!!... Uh, oh,... Well, I'd like to thank everyone for voting for me... I sure could use the Spam - my food budget is usually taken by my addiction... I'd just like to say to all of you... find an addiction and try to share it with others, or sell it, and you too, could be hit on by Magic's bitch, the wonderful Almindhra(by the way, you have a nice web-site, seriously, the graphics are pretty cool)!!!"

(Train makes his way off stage, and tries to hurry back to his seat... cautiously watching randomness in Ransac's eyes...)

(I would like to note, that even though I like being hit on by Almindhra - Coat was not mentioned anywhere in this post but here, because it hurts when she hits on you, she's a rough one...);) :p

E

EricBess

As the sprinkler system turns on to put out the flames from nodarb's flamethrower, Eric is doubly glad to have the umbrella.

rkoelsch, good point, but I figure once he comes to his sences, he can just scroll up and see it ;)

"Son, give the nice man his flamethrower back. We're still very early in the award ceremony and tradition doesn't allow destroying the theater until nearer the end."

M

MrXarvox

MrXarvox, awakened by the sprinklers, puts up his umbrella over the entire auditorium, redirecting the flow of the sprinklers onto a small drought-stricken third world country located conveniently next to the building. How this works exactly no one can tell, all they know is that ketchup and mustard are entirely different and no one should think that they are the same even for a second.

X then begins to nap again, putting up a sign that says "congratulations" so that everyone that gets an award can feel congratulated.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

(is calmly watching it all unfold on sattelite TV in Mongolia)

J

Jigglypuff

* Jigglypuff just slept through this one. *:yawn: :yawn:

(- Steve -)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*was distracted by a peguin that seemed to be roaming around on the ceiling.

...oh yeah..congrats....train....:yawn:

*thwoks train for no good reason.

you won the spammer award so I have the right to thwok you, trust me its in the CPA rule book, page 5632 paragraph 7.:D

T

theorgg

*theorgg wakes up from the corner of the shell of a theater and hears Ransac's dethroning.

*theorgg throws a bucket of rotten spam at Train.

S

Svenmonkey

You people are not nice. He's been doing a great job spamming us! Spamming isn't an easy task, folks. Oh, wait, it is.

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Svenmonkey
Spamming isn't an easy task, folks. Oh, wait, it is.
As the first recipient of the spam award I have to say it is to a hard task. I've been trying to win back that award for two years. Finding new and creative ways to spam takes a lot of time and effort. Sadly, I feel I have ran out of good spam ideas to ever win this award back.

*Cries to himself in a lonely corner

A

Apollo

Apollo sees the fire engulf the rafters he is in, and soars in amongst it. His phoenix blood lets him revel in the orange-and-red fury of the blaze. With a mighty screech, he exults the glory of flying amongst the flame.

Suddenly, the sprinklers come on, and Apollo finds himself suddenly drenched. A soft caw of dismay escapes his beak before he plummets from the air. Almindhra is suddenly suprised to find a very soggy, slightly rank bird in her lap.

Ferret

Staff member
Ferret walks back in the room - nice of them to have an open bar out in the lobby...

Train won? Hooray! Nice going, my locomotive friend!!!

- Ferret

"...and now, back to the bar... "

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

You've been on this site for half as long as me and you've outposted me four-fold. You don't get the last word. You are the last word. But be warned. You haven't seen the last of a certain face-down creature.

*Shiro's guests, the leaders of the Upheaval factions, are sitting behind the other members with him. They've come all the way from the Star Continent to see such greats as train, Mikeymike, rkoelsch, etc.*

*Wang: This looks like an interesting crowd. We have a phoenix, a train, an angel, a ferret, and our friendly neighborhood, uhhh.*

*Shiro: To pronounce it correctly, I would have to pull out your tongue.*

*Wang: I see. Anyhow, what's the next award?*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
While half-looking on at Apollo's blatant attempt to get with Almindhra, Spidey looks at his notes and prepares for the next award.

"Psst, when you're finished, can you get me a drink from the bar? It's hot and thirsty up here...

Ahem, our next award goes to our first straight three-year winner. Although she has apparently taken a breather for the moment, she is known for her creativity, both with deck ideas and for this category. She inspired many a person's sig with ASCII graphics a couple of years ago and graciously provided mine. Here she is, the third time winner of Best Artist, GRIFFITH_SE! Your prize is designing everyone's sig to be an ASCII graphic if it isn't already. Oh wait, that's more like punishment ;); you really get to draw the art for a card of each color, land, and artifact for the next expansion."

R

rkoelsch

"What they have a bar? No one told me about it"

I make a quick exit to the lobby.

Ferret

Staff member
Ferret grabs a quick drink for Spidey and rushes back in. Sneaks up to the podium and drops it off whispering in the Emcee's ear "remember this favour" :)

-Ferret

"...anything for a little recognition..."

A

Almindhra

*Almindhra grumbles with the wet bird falling on her lap, she pushes Apollo off of her then starts cursing because now her beautifully, wrinkled, scuzzed out clothes are now damp, and not in a good way...

Shaking a finger at Train...*

"I did not hit on you!....I hit you!..."

*With that Almindhra plops down in her seat and gives Apollo a good kick in the side*

(( On a side note, yes, my site is wonderful and beautiful...I made the graphics and layout all on my lonesome...Thank you, thank you ))

T

train

"Yeah Griffith!!!!... Congrats on your award!!!"

(Train writes himself a note, as not to forget that each winner of tonights event shall receive a free Coat-Lighter/Dispenser...)

Train reminisced at how wonderful it felt, and painful all at once, to be hit on by Almindhra as he slumps back into his La-Z-Boy recliner... And now she's paying more attention to him - pointing fingers and shouting... (Soundtrack to the "Sound of Music" begins playing in his head)...

R

rkoelsch

Walking back in from the lobby.

"Raise your glasses to Griffith_Se." At this I raise my glass and drink heartily. I then proceed to fall flat on my back passed out.
I keep forgetting I don't drink much in my old age.

N

NorrYtt

Aromas are wafting from the back. It's, I think it's...

YIIIIIiiiiiippppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! It's FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooddddd!!!

-*Begins gorging on festive meats and succulent fruits (you wouldn't expect an Imp to have a bottomless stomach)*-

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sorry for the lack of replies, I was out of town, yesterday.

*Ransac runs over to theorgg.*

Don't beat up on train.........too much.

As long as I retain funniest, no one will be plotsoled. Yeah, you heard me: plotsoled.

Ransac, cpa trash man