2002 CPA Notable Awards

S

sageridder

(Sigh) Why did I sign on for stage crew?Oh the horror.

Funky funky Spider

[color="336699"]*Sageridder starts pulling curtian ropes,and drinking heavily.[/color] ;)

Maybe Trailerpark George® can help.Hehehe funny funny george.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

CCCCC
COOOO
CONNO
COOOO
CCCCC

GGGGG
GRRRR
GRAGG
GRARG
GGGGG

TTTTT
ULTLU
ULTLU
ULTLU
ULTLU

AAAAA
ATITA
AAAAA
ATITA
ATITA

OOOOO
ONNNO
ONSNO
ONNNO
OOOOO

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

*Suza (Being her burnt-out, musey, blissful yoga teachery self) : Griffith, it is an honor to see such artistic talent in one such as you. We Davinas love all things beautiful, especially in difficult mediums to master.)*

*Shiro: Allow me to translate for my guest. *Clears throat* Your ASCII skills rocked, we dig cool-looking stuff, and ASCII art ain't easy.*

A

Apollo

Apollo groans at the shoe in his side, then picks himself up off the floor in front of Almindhra and shakes himself dry. Looking over at the now-soaked Ally, he gives a frightened chirp and runs off quickly to the bar to get Spidey's drink. Ordering a nice mixed (fruit) drink, he tries to pick it up to carry it over to the stage.

At this point, Apollo realizes he isn't capable of picking up a glass. He sits and thinks for a moment, then drinks it himself. With a satisfied sigh, he flies back to the rafters to watch the next award.

Oh, and my sig is here in honor of Griffy...

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Apollo- If you have trouble picking drinks up, you can put them on my head. It's quite flat. I love being a, ummmm... whatever.

Miranda comes rushing in, very unlike her title of Early Riser. She is dressed in a beautiful black dress, like Lina Inverse. Miranda: Are there any sweets left? I could really use some sugar! ^^;

Miranda, calm down! There's plenty of sugary stuff to go round. I'll get it.

Shiro walks to the buffet table and nudges some cupcakes and cookies onto his head, then he walks over, in the weird way FDC's walk, to give them to her. She inhales them soon after.

Miranda: Ohh... mmm... good... yum.... ^^;

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey thanks Ferret for the drink while glaring at Apollo.

"Drink my drink, will he..."

Spidey makes a mental note for when Apollo awards come up, if any.

"This next award seems particularly fitting, seeing the antics in the theater tonight. Taking over from Whimsical last year, this year's CPA Flirt is ALMINDHRA! Your prize is your favorite perfume/makeup/beauty enhancer, whatever will help you in your flirting quest :p "

T

train

Congrats Almindhra!!!

*Stands proudly reminding everyone with a show of confidence that she hit on him earlier during the awards... Whistles incessantly and then is reminded by his conscious to shut up and sit down before she hits on him again...*:D ;)

A

Almindhra

*Almindhra gasps hearing her name called for the FLIRT award!!...She stands up and looks at all the mens...*

"In no way am I a flirt!"

*Before she sits back down she takes the gift of her perfume though, Hypnotic Poison, and clutches onto it tightly*

T

train

(With a smug look on his face - Wonders to himself, if she's not a flirt - did she "mean it" when she hit on him???...);)

M

Mikeymike

I have fought my way back from the bowels of the earth (only to trip over the twitching body of Ransac) to say...thanks everyone!

And to apologize for disappearing for 3+ weeks.

M

Mikeymike

Ew, no - no bowel problems, wasn't even sick. Just lots of work and lots of other distractions. I've managed to build 1 deck in the past month, which stinks b/c I bought a box+ of Onslaught and really haven't been able to do too much deck work with it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey, theorgg. Can you give me a hand?

*Theorgg picks up Ransac and hurls him towards Almindhra.*

THANKS!!!!!

*Ransac crashes into the stage right in front of Mindy to ask her a random question.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

Ally, how can you say you're not a flirt after that picture you sent me? :eek:

*Apollo wonders what hypnotic poison would smell like*

Ferret

Staff member
Now, Ally try not to take it too seriously. Some people find strong women to be flirts because they're not sure how to cope w/ them...

-Ferret

"...of course, I would never call my wife a flirt..."

S

Svenmonkey

Strong women like the women on Lifetime?!

Note: If you don't say yes I'm going to cry (like the women on Lifetime).

T

train

Those aren't women on Lifetime!!!...

Real Women knee you in the groin for the sheer joy of doing so..
Real women beat the tar out of women who shave body parts and wear panty hose...
Real women, beat the tar out of me daily!!!...:D :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey also wonders what Hypnotic Poison smells like... such a descriptive name :)

"This next award goes to someone who just joined within the past year yet has been very profilic on the front page. At one time writing three columns AND a couple of comics, he also had a burst of presence on the boards but seems to have cut back lately. Still, he has been eager to increase the visibility of the CPA to the point of offering prizes for a writing contest. Taking the title away from last year's dual winners of Rando and Zadok, this year's CPA Writer award goes to SEFRO! Your prize is a nice spell-checker and curse-word editor so you don't have to worry about the mundane stuff, just the writing ;) "

Killer Joe

(Yellowjacket slips in through the back door so that no stalkers can find him....tipidy,tipidy, tap-step......quiet as a mouse.........)

shhhhhhhh

(YJ then peeks through the side curtains only to be stupified by a GLARING WHITE TUXEDO!!!!!!!!)

ARGGGGGH! My EYES!!!!!

btw, when's the next train comming by?