Origin of your username

Ferret

Staff member
Always liked ferrets. Been posting in one form or another dating back to '91 when I was perusing old dialup BBS's at 2400 baud...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I once made a Thalid deck back during the Urza's block. It actually worked!
Saprolings are fun. In my own decks, generally this has been either from Saproling Burst, Saproling Cluster, or Night Soil. But I've been toying with bringing back some of the other classic saproling generators. Elvish Farmer is (or will soon be) a $10 card. Is it all just Reserved List crap, or are people actually putting that guy in decks?

I once made a Thalid deck back during the Urza's block. It actually worked!
Sporogenesis makes everything a fungus!

Saprolings are fun. In my own decks, generally this has been either from Saproling Burst, Saproling Cluster, or Night Soil. But I've been toying with bringing back some of the other classic saproling generators. Elvish Farmer is (or will soon be) a $10 card. Is it all just Reserved List crap, or are people actually putting that guy in decks?
He spiked when Slimefoot was printed in Dominaria. He is a free sac outlet for saprolings and the life gain is good with some of the BG cards from Strixhaven. So I think he is good but only in saproling token decks.

Cognizant

Cognizant is a common word meaning conscious) I strive to understand the world as it is, not like different "information sources" try to show it - typically everything there is a lie

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Everything? I realize the media all have their "perspectives" but every good lie is 90% truth you know...😲

Ferret

Staff member
One of the apps on my phone lets me make credits while listening to music/charging my phone (Mode/Current). Every day, I get bombarded with emails telling me how easy it would be to get "free" crypto. As much as I enjoy the word free, I know that it, too is an illusion...

Cognizant

spring sale! spring sale! 100% discount! get your crypto fortune completely FOR FREE just now!!! what are you waiting for?

Ferret

Staff member
spring sale! spring sale! 100% discount! get your crypto fortune completely FOR FREE just now!!! what are you waiting for?
That's about the size of it. That's probably why I never click on any of those "offers"...