Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, here's the order based on d20:

turgy22: 40 (roll of 11)
Hand: 7
Library: 92
Command Zone:

Uril, the Mistwalker (5/5; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman: 40 (roll of 9)
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oversoul: 40 (roll of 6, then 9)
Command Zone:

Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spidey: 20 (roll of 6, then 8)
Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 20 (roll of 4)
Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah, life totals should be 40. I was going to wait until everyone responded with their commander before taking my turn. Should I wait for Mooseman or just go ahead? Also, do I draw if I'm going first in multiplayer?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Unless you think it matters, I'd say go ahead and take your turn because Mooseman's next anyway.

And in regular MP, you draw even if you go first so not sure if Commander changed that or left it alone...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Draw 7, keep, draw.
Windswept Heath.
Pay 1 life and sac it for a Temple Garden, which I'll put into play tapped.
Done.

turgy22: 39
Library: 90
Command Zone:
Uril, the Mistwalker (5/5; ~ can't be the target of spells of abilities your opponents control.; ~ gets +2/+2 for each Aura attached to it)

Battlefield:
(T) Temple Garden (GW Shockland)

Graveyard: Windswept Heath
Exile:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Rakhsa Golden Cub (3/4; Vigilance; As long as ~ is equipped, Cat creatures I control get +2/+2 and have double strike)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Vorosh, the Hunter (6/6; Flying; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, I may pay 2G. If I do, put 6 +1/+1 ctrs on ~)

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw 7, keep, draw.
Water Grave
Done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Battlefield:
3UBR Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Draw 7, keep, draw.
Windswept Heath.
Pay 1 life and sac it for a Temple Garden, which I'll put into play tapped.
Done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Library: 91
Command Zone:
Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)

Battlefield:
(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

[/quote]

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Draw 7, keep, draw, Island, done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:
(T) Watery Grave (L. T:B or U. As Watery Grave comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Watery Grave comes into play tapped instead. )
Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone: Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)
Battlefield:
(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm putting my file together. How do I shuffle the library in the Excel file, again?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Use the Rand() function in the column next to the cards
type =rand() in the cell, then sort the column

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Draw 7, Keep

Draw
Plains
Skullclamp

Done
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Mooseman: 40
Command Zone: Crosis, the Purger (6/6, Dragon Legend. Flying Whenever Crosis, the Purger deals combat damage to a player, you may pay 2B. If you do, choose a color. That player reveals his or her hand and discards all cards of that color from it.)
Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul: 40
Command Zone: Zur the Enchanter (1/4; Flying; Whenever ~ attacks, I may search my library for an enchantment card with converted mana cost of 3 or less and put it onto the battlefield. If I do, shuffle my library)
Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spidey: 20
Hand: 6
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Draw, Faerie Conclave. Pass.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains

(U) Skullclamp (Equipped creature gets +1/-1.; When equipped creature is put into a graveyard, draw 2 cards.; Equip 1)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac: 20
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: B, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep, draw.
Temple Garden (tapped).
Done.

Library: 89
Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(UT) Temple Garden (GW Shockland) x2

Exile:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:
(T) Faerie Conclave (CIPT, T: B, 1U: : Faerie Conclave becomes a 2/1 blue Faerie creature with flying until end of turn. It's still a land.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw.
Volcanic Island
Mox Jet
Fog of Gnats
Done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )

(T) Mox Jet (A. T:B)

(S) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )
Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Draw, Watery Grave, done.

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Exile:

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Volcanic Island (L. T: U or R )

(T) Mox Jet (A. T:B)

(S) Fog of Gnats (1/1, INSECT. Flying. B: Regenerate Fog of Gnats. )
Graveyard:
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Island
(T) Watery Grave (UB Shockland)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(T) Plains

Graveyard:
Exile:

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

Graveyard:
Exile: