Fantasy Football 2010

D

DarthFerret

Yeah, you would have creamed me had you done that in our game. It looks like I pretty much have my game wrapped up this week lending to a 4-0 start. Still watching the Silmaril vs. Platypi game to see if I will sit alone at 4-0 or if the Silmarils will pull it out and join me up there.

D

DarthFerret

Yep. He may not have been as explosive in the other games, but he is still rated as one of the best backs in the league (who knew?..oh wait, I did, he he). And, he did not even start playing this week until 6:30 into the second half (coach's decision as a disciplinary action). But when he did play....wow....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, now that Moss has joined the Vikings, I hope dropping Favre won't come back and bite me... :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Woo Hoo I think I may have this weeks match up, just gotta hope AP doesn't go nuts...... Or Sanchez doesn't fold.... ugh.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, another pretty good showing but all for naught.... I was up there until Orton passed the 300 yard mark and I think Forte? might have hit some milestone of his own for scoring...

T

train

Man, now that Moss has joined the Vikings, I hope dropping Favre won't come back and bite me... :D
Thanks spidey!... He may not always start - but its a better round of QBs for me than i had before... ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I wish mine would make up their mind. If I had put in Alex Smith instead of Gerrard, it would have been great.

But actually, it's a lot of "what if"s. Like Clayton getting hurt, Benson doing a great job, etc. You just never know...

T

train

exactly - I've watched a Manning brother toilet twice this year... who knew...

D

DarthFerret

Ha, we shall see...they seem to always under-rate what Rivers will be doing each week...and if Foster can break out against the KC defense....will give a pretty good showing. Only player I am missing this week is TO..and I have not been playing him every week (missed out on his huge breakout week).

T

train

I'm wondering if Foster can break out - he's definitely a work horse - but the chiefs were the last undefeated for a reason. I have a feeling they will be pushing back harder this week after losing last...

I'll have to check updates and see how it rolls - but, here we go...

D

DarthFerret

Definately will be watching that game (as I live in Houston, and am therefore a Texans fan).

D

DarthFerret

Well, unless things go really really wierd, I think I may finish this week at 6-0!

T

train

It's interesting how the games played out and Rice and Foster piled on at end... Heck - KC's D did well to hold foster down on yardage - but still couldn't stop him from moving... None of my RBs had TDs...

I thought it would be close, with the D's performing as they did - but Kolb killed it, and Favre ate it... oh joy...

Unless your other boys are scoreless and Britt soars, this week should be yours...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, my team is SO not doing well this week... four of my guys got pulled out because of injuries during the game. I don't know if I still could beat Mooseman after tonight since I gave 90 points to make up, but every little bit helps.... I'd probably have 60 if they all stayed in and scored decently, which is better (though still not great :) )

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
On the bright side, I continue to suck. Congratulations to everyone else for not being me.
I'm God-awful this season too, so no gratz to me...:(

Gratz to everyone else though on not being US...lol