Fantasy Football 2010

D

DarthFerret

Wow, another game that is gonna go down to the wire. If only I had decided to put McFadden in instead of C. Williams. Should have known better....If I lose this one, will be my own fault.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if I was fast enough, I could have picked up Kitna... well, maybe Garrard's coming back...

And what's up with the Simarls winning their game with 3 players on bye? I can't win with a full team... :(

D

DarthFerret

I could be convinced to trade kitna....for the right offer (preferably a WR that is half-way decent)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I picked up Troy Smith who apparently is replacing Alex Smith for a while, so I guess I'll see how he plays...

D

DarthFerret

Lookin pretty good again this week....aside from Kitna getting stuffed by Green Bay so far.... Next week will be rough with Rivers on a bye week.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not too much a market, just me I think... 'cause my QB situation is awful.... I could have used Flacco for this past week 9...

I can't believe Green Bay's def scored more points than most of my guys... they're keeping me competitive.... Now I just need Benson to outscore Palmer and whatever def is up tonight...

T

train

Yeah Tamme!!! (but why didn't I start Favre?!!!)

You ran into the same issue I'm looking at - team QB is facing team D... makes for interesting swings... I was just hoping the Seahawks would at least start scoring - but starting Whitehurst seems way out of place. they must have seen something in him somewhere in the past, that didn't seem to surface on the field.

I'm actually paying better attention to players, etc. this year. It'll be close tonight - I make a lot of my start decisions based on analysis, and hopefully Benson will do as predicted against the Pitt. D.If that's the case, and Cincy can't establish a solid run threat, Palmer may be airing it out to come from behind.

It'll be interesting to see.