Fantasy Football 2010

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck everyone! First game is tonigh (Viking-Saints)! Of course, Favre will just set the tone for the rest of the week and keep the bar high...

T

train

Does Favre know he is playing this week?... Has he been given his memory pills for studying the playbook?

D

DarthFerret

Hey Spidey! Looks like I am gonna beat you this week with one Quarterback tied behind my back!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Only because Foster had a monster game... 90 points for an RB? If he had a "normal" day of 30 or so points, I'd be in the running... Your Kolb QB was offset by my Sims-Walker not even scoring, unfortunately....

D

DarthFerret

Get used to the Foster Factor. He is gonna be breaking out everyweek (kinda scared of his bye week). Can you beleive that he was never even drafted?

T

train

foster may be a machine - we'll have to see how he continues to play now that teams are keying in on him. More break-outs, maybe a few - but probably not since he lit-up Indy. D-coordinators got him on the radar now..

My match was super-tight, but alas I fell... hard to believe one more reception, or maybe 7 more receiving yards by Bowe would have tied it.

Good week to all... And until last night I thought Spidey had whupped me on number of moves - but it may be close from here on - we'll see...:cool:

R

rokapoke

My match was super-tight, but alas I fell... hard to believe one more reception, or maybe 7 more receiving yards by Bowe would have tied it.
That's right, my plan was to give you that false hope. Mwahahaha!

D

DarthFerret

Well, here is to hoping that I can stay on top with a 4-0 start. Will spend my game day split between watching my players, and watching the Platypi and Silmarils contest.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, my guys were awesome this week! Why couldn't they have done that before and I need for them to keep it up! :D