Zendikar Theme Decks: Spidey (Unstable Terrain) vs Mooseman (Kor Armory)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 5.

Grazing Gladeheart
Look at the top card of my library
Terramorphic Expanse, triggering the Gladeheart
Sac it to get a Forest

Done

Spidey: 17
Hand: 6
Library: 16
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

(U) Sage Owl (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, look at the top 4 cards of my library, then put them back in any order)
(U) Merfolk Wayfinder (1/2; Flying; When ~ ETB, reveal the top three cards of my library. Put all Island cards revealed this way into my hand and the rest on the bottom of my library in any order)
(U) Sage Owl (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, look at the top 4 cards of my library, then put them back in any order)
(T) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)
(T) Sphinx of Jwar Isle (5/5; Flying; Shroud; I may look at the top card of my library (I may do this at any time))
(S) Grazing Gladeheart (2/2; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, I may gain 2 life)

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth, Turntimber Basilisk, Mind Control, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:

Mooseman: 6
Hand: 1
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(UUUUUTTT) Plains x8
(U) Kabira Crossroads (, L, Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield tapped. When Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.
{T}: Add {W} to your mana pool. )

Trusty Machete (EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+1. Equip {2} )

(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 4/3, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. ) ~machete~
(U) Kor Soldier token (1/1)
(U)Kor Soldier token (1/1)
(S) Kor Hookmaster (SOLDIER, 2/2, When Kor Hookmaster enters the battlefield, tap target creature an opponent controls. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers, Armament Master, Kor Duelist, Landbind Ritual
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ugh
UUD
Equip the Hookmaster
Attack with all but my Flier
Rsponse/Blocks?

Spidey: 17
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

(U) Merfolk Wayfinder (1/2; Flying; When ~ ETB, reveal the top three cards of my library. Put all Island cards revealed this way into my hand and the rest on the bottom of my library in any order)
(T) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)
(T) Sphinx of Jwar Isle (5/5; Flying; Shroud; I may look at the top card of my library (I may do this at any time))
(S) Grazing Gladeheart (2/2; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, I may gain 2 life)

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth, Turntimber Basilisk, Mind Control, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:

Hand: 2
Library: 20
Battlefield:

(UUUUUUTT) Plains x8
(U) Kabira Crossroads (, L, Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield tapped. When Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.

(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 2/2, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. )
(T) Kor Soldier token (1/1)
(T)Kor Soldier token (1/1)
(T) Kor Hookmaster (SOLDIER, 4/3, When Kor Hookmaster enters the battlefield, tap target creature an opponent controls. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)~machete~
Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers, Armament Master, Kor Duelist, Landbind Ritual
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I lose 2 tokens
you take 8
Attach Aeronaut
Done
Spidey: 9
Battlefield:

(T,U) Island x2
(T,T,T,U) Forest x4

Exile:

Hand: 2
Library: 20
Battlefield:

(UUUUTTTT) Plains x8

(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 4/3, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. ) ~machete~
(T)Kor Soldier token (1/1)
(T) Kor Hookmaster (SOLDIER, 2/2, When Kor Hookmaster enters the battlefield, tap target creature an opponent controls. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ha Ha.... Game. I was holding Narrow Escape and a plains. If I could have blocked this turn I might have been able to get you.... but only if you alpha striked this turn....
Wow, I drew a lot of plains in a row.....
My draws have been sucking lately and you don't make many mistakes..... ugh...... and your timing is impeccably.
Great game.... Want to try something else? One of KJs 3 color decks?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good game!

I wasn't holding a lot either... I kept drawing land and the Tsunami kept making me return a land, so I couldn't really get rid of anything. That's why I used the Expanse a couple of turns ago, because the next draw was a land.

I wasn't sure if I should cast the Sphinx 'cause I thought you might have a board-clearer, but needed more blockers once you cast the Ritual.

Sure, KJ's decks sound fun. I'll start another thread.