Zendikar Theme Decks: Spidey (Unstable Terrain) vs Mooseman (Kor Armory)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Kabira Crossroads
Done

Spidey: 15
Hand: 3
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x2

(U) Sage Owl (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, look at the top 4 cards of my library, then put them back in any order)
(U) Merfolk Wayfinder (1/2; Flying; When ~ ETB, reveal the top three cards of my library. Put all Island cards revealed this way into my hand and the rest on the bottom of my library in any order)
(U) Sage Owl (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, look at the top 4 cards of my library, then put them back in any order)
(T) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth, Turntimber Basilisk, Mind Control
Exile:

Mooseman: 14
Hand: 2
Library: 25
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Plains x6
(T) Kabira Crossroads (, L, Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield tapped. When Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.
{T}: Add {W} to your mana pool. )

Trusty Machete (EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+1. Equip {2} )

(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 4/3, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. ) ~machete~

Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers, Armament Master, Kor Duelist
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - return an Island to my hand, Draw

Attack with the Tsunami
Response/blocks/take it?

Hand: 5
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x2

(U) Merfolk Wayfinder (1/2; Flying; When ~ ETB, reveal the top three cards of my library. Put all Island cards revealed this way into my hand and the rest on the bottom of my library in any order)
(T) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth, Turntimber Basilisk, Mind Control
Exile:

Mooseman: 14
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Plains x6
(T) Kabira Crossroads (, L, Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield tapped. When Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.

(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 4/3, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. ) ~machete~

Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers, Armament Master, Kor Duelist
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As well you should!
Island

Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x2

Exile:

Mooseman: 10
Battlefield:

(UUUUUU) Plains x6

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Landbind Ritual (I know you will counter this so I'll let you change my life total back)
Done

Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x2

Exile:

Mooseman: 24
Hand: 1
Library: 24
Battlefield:

(UUUTTTT) Plains x6

Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers, Armament Master, Kor Duelist, Landbind Ritual

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, no counter.

Attack with the Tsunami
Responses/blocks/take it?
Hand: 6
Library: 20
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x2

Exile:

Mooseman: 24
Battlefield:

(UUUTTTT) Plains x6

Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers, Armament Master, Kor Duelist, Landbind Ritual
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You get slapped silly for 4

Island

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x2

Exile:

Mooseman: 20
Battlefield:

(UUUTTTT) Plains x6

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Dang this deck
UUD
Conqueror's Pledge (no kicker)

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x2

Exile:

Library: 23
Battlefield:

(UUUTTTT) Plains x7

(S) Kor Soldier token (1/1)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you got the life to keep you going...

Attack with the Tsunami
Hand: 7
Library: 19
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x2

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUTTTT) Plains x7

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 4

Island
Sphinx of Jwar Isle

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T,T) Forest x2

(S) Sphinx of Jwar Isle (5/5; Flying; Shroud; I may look at the top card of my library (I may do this at any time))

Exile:

Mooseman: 16
Battlefield:

(UUUTTTT) Plains x7

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Plains
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T,T) Forest x2

(S) Sphinx of Jwar Isle (5/5; Flying; Shroud; I may look at the top card of my library (I may do this at any time))

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUUUU) Plains x8
(U) Kabira Crossroads (, L, Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield tapped. When Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.

(U) Kor Soldier token (1/1)
(U)Kor Soldier token (1/1)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member

Attack with the Sphinx
Hand: 7
Library: 18
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)
(T) Sphinx of Jwar Isle (5/5; Flying; Shroud; I may look at the top card of my library (I may do this at any time))

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUUUU) Plains x8
(U) Kabira Crossroads (, L, Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield tapped. When Kabira Crossroads enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's 5.

Look at the top card of my library.

Island

Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)
(T) Sphinx of Jwar Isle (5/5; Flying; Shroud; I may look at the top card of my library (I may do this at any time))

Exile:

Mooseman: 11
Battlefield:

(UUUUUUUU) Plains x8

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Kor Hookmaster
Tap the Sphinx
Done

Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x3

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUTTT) Plains x8

(S) Kor Hookmaster (SOLDIER, 2/2, When Kor Hookmaster enters the battlefield, tap target creature an opponent controls. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap but the Tsunami, upkeep - return an Island to my hand, Draw

Attack with the Sphinx
Hand: 8
Library: 17
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x3

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUUTTT) Plains x8

(S) Kor Hookmaster (SOLDIER, 2/2, When Kor Hookmaster enters the battlefield, tap target creature an opponent controls. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
Exile: