Zendikar Theme Decks: Spidey (Unstable Terrain) vs Mooseman (Kor Armory)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Not a big deal, but you owe Ransac 1 webshot.... kind of like a jello shot, but with webs and no alcohol
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done
Spidey: 15
Hand: 4
Library: 26
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Sage Owl (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, look at the top 4 cards of my library, then put them back in any order)
(U) Merfolk Wayfinder (1/2; Flying; When ~ ETB, reveal the top three cards of my library. Put all Island cards revealed this way into my hand and the rest on the bottom of my library in any order)
(S) Sage Owl (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, look at the top 4 cards of my library, then put them back in any order)
(S) Turntimber Basilisk (2/1; Deathtouch; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, I may have target creature block ~ this turn if able)

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition
Exile:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 3
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Plains x5

(U) Kor Skyfisher (SOLDIER, 2/3, Flying When Kor Skyfisher enters the battlefield, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand)
(U) Kor Duelist (SOLDIER, 1/1, As long as Kor Duelist is equipped, it has double strike. (It deals both first-strike and regular combat damage.))
(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 2/2, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. )
(U) Kor Sanctifiers (Cleric, 2/3, Kicker {W} (You may pay an additional {W} as you cast this spell.)
When Kor Sanctifiers enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target artifact or enchantment. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That I can do for our Trashman...

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Windrider Eel

Done
Library: 25
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Sage Owl (1/1; Flying; When ~ ETB, look at the top 4 cards of my library, then put them back in any order)
(U) Merfolk Wayfinder (1/2; Flying; When ~ ETB, reveal the top three cards of my library. Put all Island cards revealed this way into my hand and the rest on the bottom of my library in any order)
(U) Turntimber Basilisk (2/1; Deathtouch; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, I may have target creature block ~ this turn if able)
(S) Windrider Eel (2/2; Flying; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

Exile:

Library: 29
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Plains x5

(U) Kor Skyfisher (SOLDIER, 2/3, Flying When Kor Skyfisher enters the battlefield, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand)
(U) Kor Duelist (SOLDIER, 1/1, As long as Kor Duelist is equipped, it has double strike. (It deals both first-strike and regular combat damage.))
(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 2/2, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. )
(U) Kor Sanctifiers (Cleric, 2/3, Kicker {W} (You may pay an additional {W} as you cast this spell.)
When Kor Sanctifiers enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, destroy target artifact or enchantment. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This deck is starting to stall out...

Untap, upkeep, Draw
Done

Library: 25
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(U) Turntimber Basilisk (2/1; Deathtouch; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, I may have target creature block ~ this turn if able)
(S) Windrider Eel (2/2; Flying; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

Exile:

Hand: 5
Library: 28
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Plains x5

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's good news for me then :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest, activating the Landfall for my Basilisk and Eel
Attack with the Basilisk and Eel, having the Skyfisher block the Basilisk
Responses/blocks?
Library: 24
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(T) Turntimber Basilisk (2/1; Deathtouch; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, I may have target creature block ~ this turn if able)
(T) Windrider Eel (4/4 from Landfall; Flying; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, ~ gets +2/+2 ueot)

Exile:

Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Plains x5

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't the Verdict cost 4 and you have 5 lands?

Anyhoo, Skyfisher perishes.

Living Tsunami

Done

Hand: 2
Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(T) Turntimber Basilisk (2/1; Deathtouch; Landfall - Whenever a land ETB under my control, I may have target creature block ~ this turn if able)
(S) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth
Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTTU) Plains x5

Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Armament Master
Trusty Machete Equip to Master

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,U) Island x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(S) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)

Exile:

Library: 27
Battlefield:

(TTTTT) Plains x5

Trusty Machete (EQ, Equipped creature gets +2/+1. Equip {2} )

(U) Kor Duelist (SOLDIER, 3/3, As long as Kor Duelist is equipped, it has double strike. (It deals both first-strike and regular combat damage.))
(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 4/4, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. )
(U) Kor Sanctifiers (Cleric, 4/5, Kicker {W} (You may pay an additional {W} as you cast this spell.)
(S) Armament Master (Kor Soldier, 4/3, Other Kor creatures you control get +2/+2 for each Equipment attached to Armament Master.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, he's nice.

Untap, upkeep - return a Forest to my hand, Draw

Forest - activating the Basilisk's Landfall and forcing the Santifiers block it this turn
Mind Control the Master
Attack with the Basilisk and Tsumani
Responses/blocks?

Library: 23
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T,U) Forest x2

Mind Control (I control enchanted creature)

(T) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)
(S) Armament Master (Kor Soldier, 4/3, Other Kor creatures you control get +2/+2 for each Equipment attached to Armament Master.) *Not in his right mind*

Exile:

Battlefield:

(TTTTT) Plains x5

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, on the bright side, you took out the Basilisk...

Done
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T,U) Forest x2

(T) Living Tsunami (4/4; Flying; At the beginning of my upkeep, sac ~ unless I return a land I control to its owner's hand)
(S) Armament Master (Kor Soldier, 4/3, Other Kor creatures you control get +2/+2 for each Equipment attached to Armament Master.) *Not in his right mind*

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth, Turntimber Basilisk
Exile:

Mooseman: 16
Battlefield:

(TTTTT) Plains x5

Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ugh
UUD
Plains
Equip my Aeronaut

Done
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Island x3
(T,T,U) Forest x2

(S) Armament Master (Kor Soldier, 2/1, Other Kor creatures you control get +2/+2 for each Equipment attached to Armament Master.) *Not in his right mind*

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth, Turntimber Basilisk
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUTT) Plains x6

(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 4/3, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. ) ~machete~

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - return an Island to my hand, Draw

Attack with the Tsuami and Master
Response/blocks/take it?
Library: 22
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U,U,U) Forest x2

(T) Armament Master (Kor Soldier, 2/1, Other Kor creatures you control get +2/+2 for each Equipment attached to Armament Master.) *Not in his right mind*

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUUTT) Plains x6

(U) Kor Aeronaut (SOLDIER, 4/3, Kicker {1}{W}. Flying. When Kor Aeronaut enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, target creature gains flying until end of turn. ) ~machete~

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Master and Duelist bite it and you do take 4

Island

Done

Library: 22
Battlefield:

(U,U,U) Island x3
(U,U,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Paralyzing Grasp, Ior Ruin Expedition, Windrider Eel, Giant Growth, Turntimber Basilisk, Mind Control
Exile:

Mooseman: 12
Battlefield:

(UUUUTT) Plains x6

Graveyard: Divine Verdict, Kor Skyfisher, Kor Sanctifiers, Armament Master, Kor Duelist
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Duelist doesn't die. Just the Master. Double strike is a good thing.