Your slaves are revolting!

M

Multani

I hope you know that I don't like someone being verbally thrashed and threatened.

You are sick DUke.
If you do ever kill Dw or anyone of my friends, real or digital, I will hound you to the ends of the Earth, and I will not rest until my vengence is satisfied..... :mad:

D

dw51688

What makes you think you could know who I am in real life DUke? Are you going to kill all the second generation Chinese in America hoping that you'll be killing me?

D

DÛke

...I think you're cool, SOMETIMES:).
I'm always jokeing with you Dw, and like my signature once said, "Don't take me seriously unless I tell you to":).
You see that Dw, I think you're alright.

I'm joking with you, that's all man, cheer up, I would never hurt anyone, unless it was...

D

dw51688

OH NO! I am a younger version of Multani. I can
't take a joke. Will change. Will change...

D

DÛke

Are you talking about MY signature?
No, that's not anyway like Istanbul's signature.
Istanbul's goes SOMETHING like:
"Those who take me seriously, deserve to.", see, mine is different:).

Duel, see the OFF-TOPIC forum, see the Digital Unmasking and the OFFICAL CPA NOTABLES. Don't make me say what I said here too, I don't want to unleash another philosphical storm:).

C

Cateran Emperor

No he isn't! [me]uses that as an excuse to smash DUke[/me]

D

DÛke

...if it's not him, does that mean it's me?
Yep, it's ME:), J/K:).
It's Cateran Emperor...No, wait, I meant Almindhra...Nope, that was supposed to be Purple Girl...Yep, it's Purple Girl...Or, is that YellowJacket? Maybe it's Zadok! Or TheOrgg? It could even be Mr. Pestilence! Or, um, Istanbul!?
Maybe it's Nodnarb...Or, maybe, it's Jaws...It could be Grifth Se...Or Whimseee, maybe it's the Spiderman, or, Nanokill...It could be Riva, or Neo_Keo...It could be Sadist Angel, ErinPuff, Pie Eater, or, um, Duel! It could be Ericbess...Sageridder...Rando...Or, simply, Django!
It also could be Nivelimac, oh wait, that's Zadok, we already mentioned him:D, it could be Jaws, it could be Sleepy! It could be Baskil, or, um, Apollo. It could be anyone! It could be Multani, no, no, it can't be Multani, so, then, it could be, um, who, um, how about, Volrdon(misspelled, ofcourse:)), or Ogg! It could be Thallid, or it could be anyone! Who is it? Me, you? Him, her? She, it, he, them, they, those? Who, who? Tell me?

ALL OF US:D.

D

Duel

[me] realizes he was the only big name not mentioned. And ed[/me]
Hey ed! Let's get him!
[me] beats up DUke and steals his sneakers[/me]

N

Namielus

YOU DIDN'T MENTION ME, THE DARK ONE INFORMS ME YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS.

[me]helps out Duel (knowing that duke is a little weakling from his pic), "DIE DUKE DIE", they both chant[/me]

D

DÛke

Well, let me show the pic when I had my shirt off...The many scars will automatically tell you that I'm not a weakling:).

By the way, Duel, you ARE in there, you just got overly excited and did see your own name. READ it again.

Namielus, I'm sorry I forgot you, so there, I'll mention you right now: could it be Namielus? Yes it might be...Oh, BUT heeeee's a nerd man:)...

N

Namielus

[me]whispers to duke, "be quite duel isn't that bright"[/me]

And I was just thinking, that if you take off your shirt and let us all see your scars, we will roughtly have a count on how many people have beat you up in middle school and high school thus far.

D

DÛke

...but do you think if students can beat me up, they would leave knife scars on me? Long, sharp knife scars all across? I wouldn't think so.
But hey, I don't have any scars, so there:).
I was just saying that just because I'm not big, or, um, fat, doesn't mean I can't kick some butt:).

N

Namielus

Duel happens to be big, umm fat. He would kill you and you wouldn't leave mark, trust me.

D

Duel

"Fighting is largely a matter of inertia, the 300 lb tub-o-lard beats the 150 lb wrestler any day fo the week"
-Lt. John Shapiro

Fine! So I was on there! Just because I was wrong doesn't mean you don't need a whuppin', Duke!
Pay for my stupidity!