Your slaves are revolting!

N

Namielus

Forced March for 7 (thank god me and the dukester cost so much :D)

M

Multani

I want everyone to live a little longer.
So I'll tap 2 Green Mana, use Life Force, and Counter that dirty spell.
See. Now isn't everyone a lot happier. :D

D

DÛke

What a sexy memmory...

Dw, you'll be punished...SEVERELY...IT takes time though...WAIT and SEE! Live your life here to the fulliest, because it's about to end in a really, really, really unwanted situation....

R

Riva Iron-Grip

grabs IronGrip's sword, and slashes at DUke.
*Eriond, i need your help. freeze DUke in place will you?*
Eriond is the Angarak god. he is the seventh god, and became a god after Cyradis made the choice of who the next child of was to be. Geran was not chosen. At that instant Polgara removed Cyradis' blindness, and allowed her to see the 2 choices. now cyradis is a normal human being, no longer a Holy Seeress.

N

Namielus

While Riva Iron-Grip is doing his long 'sane talk' [me]grabs a long stick and stabs Riva Iron-Grip through.[/me][me]takes a small bite and then throws the body to duke.

N

Namielus

For once it isn't me YEAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy :D

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

*walks into the room (or whatever this is) and sits down*

F

Firestorm

----------------==========#####@

[Distructive Urge look]

TREE!

M

Multani

I've just had about enough of this nonsense bulls***. :mad:
(Multani launches an assortment of projectile weapons including, nukes, cruise missile, Russian long range missiles, Stingers, TOW, HARMS, and an assortment of bullets, in cluding 30mm cannon shells, and 12in. Projectiles.)
Just to make sure...
----------(14)------>Firestorm
----------(15)------>Firestorm
----------(16)------>Firestorm

(Multani looks around to see...nothing. Firestorm was completely incinerated in the awesome display of firepower.)
:mad:

N

Namielus

Looking at multani with deranged face [me]walks over to the body of firestorm which happens to be softly burning.[/me]

[me]asks multani, "why did you use the easier way?", as he splashes some water on the firestorm puting him out.[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

Hmm. This isn't going anywhere. I'll just go kill the person who posted the most big words in one post here.

[me]decapitates Riva in one massive blow[/me]

N

Namielus

Duke and Namielus converge in on Ademis22, both cairing large bladed weapons. Ademis22 completely out classed as he is hit by both weapons slicing him into 3 peices. The raw meat makes a thud as it hits the floor. Blood has alright started to ooze from the 3 pieces. "Duke your soul/blood", says Namielus.

:;:;:;:
;:;:;:;:;:
;::
0;:;:
;;;
/|\;::
;:;;
|;;:;
;;:
/;\;;
::;;;:;:;
;::;;

C

Cateran Emperor

Hmm. I'd disagree ademis, it's quite entertaining in the Arena!

[me]picks up ademis and slams him into the far wall[/me]

D

DÛke

...God...God...
If there's a God with power out there, he will understand that Dw and I shall not meet anywhere
in this timeless lifetime...Us, meeting, will be the end of Dw...

Real life, not digital based...

I don't want to see
Dw in real life
I will go crazy
I will go mad
I will hurt the boy
So bad
If we meet
It would be the end
The end, of Dw
Not me
Dw will be soon