X's RPG chapter 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Probably because they are far apart from each other. But this may work to our advantage - if we can contact them, we can arrange uprisings or other diversions all over and surely the angels can't be everywhere at once. And the more the angels are out there, the less we have to bother with when we go for it."

B

BigBlue

**What of my quest for smokes and Hootch?**

I'll take this opportunity to get rested up. Then I'll make sure my pistols are shiny after cleaning the barrels.

T

train

*Crush looks around and decides he would like some Hootch too!!!...

He picks one of the seductively hot village warrior women and they go off to make Warrior Juniors!!!...*:eek: :cool:

M

Mazzak

Ok, after the long period of waiting (and I know you all were just shaking with anticipation) due to a great deal of schoolwork and the subsequent great deal of rest, I return and pick up where I left off so many eons ago.

After days of waiting, searching for booze, and Crush searching around for warrior women, Kano returns with the Wise Woman Qanjjano in tow, who has a seven foot ruby claymore strapped to her back.

"I'm back, and look who I found!"

Qanjjano eyes the group with an expression of skepticism, taking extra time to examine Crush, who turns red at the attention. She is a tall, dark-skinned woman with flaming red hair and golden armor obviously forged from the remains of a slain angel. She unhitches her sword and stabs it into the ground next to her, then leans on it and turns to Kano.

"And THESE guys took on a whole swarm, did they? Heh, I suppose they're more than they appear, but that ain't exactly uncommon in these parts."

Meanwhile, Kano is using a sliver of ruby to slowly chip away parts of the emerald given her by Crush. When she has made a smooth facet, she proceeds to tap it four times with a copper dendrite. It begins to glow slightly from the facet and she covers the rest of it with some moistened ash from a burnt-out fire pit.
Kano then scratches a complex sign into the facet which refracts the glow into a pair of insectile-looking wings.
The thing begins to hum lowly and then flies off at great speed.

"Right. Well, in a few days the word'll be out. For now, again, we lie low."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Lie low? Again? Man, I'm just itchin' for some action..."

Muttering to myself, I continue experimenting with my flame powers on different ways to deal with the angels, such as flame ropes to tie their wings together, an exploding fireball, and a finely honed "flame-laser".

T

train

*Since Crush is a little slow, except when it comes to Bloodlust, he struggle to register the pun in Torch's words...*

"Huh,... Itching?... Torch, could you please not get too close to me until your itching is gone?... I don't want to itch."

:rolleyes:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

" I too grow weary of waiting, but if I must..."

*I sit back, take another lemba from my bag and begin munching on it

M

Mazzak

*Revolutin' ain't all action and tastycakes, but you get some of the former today regardless*

As the days pass, several more Wise Women show up from the surrounding villages, all having recieved the calling from their sister Zymaijikano. Some have brought their apprentices along as well, and all seem to have the same thing on their minds: You'd better be right about this, Kano, or we're all buggered and so are our villages.

But the skies are not oblivious to such a gathering...

A dimming in the light from the tower alerts everyone to the presence of something in the sky. A new swarm of angels is gathering and circling the tower's pinnacle, and the occasional rumble of thunder can be heard as a stormcloud forms right above the light, also rotating around it.
And all of a sudden the earth begins to shake...

The Wise Women immediately take defensive postures as a light rain begins to fall...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

"finally some action"

*I take out my sword, the runes on the blade glow with a sullen purple light.

T

train

*Crush's eyes widden with anxiousness then slowly close to a wicked looking slit as he slowly, longingly draws his sword for what is about to commence.. a bloodbath! He then walks into the middle of where most of the women are gathered to fight from that area... along side WARRIOR WOMEN!!!...*:eek:

B

BigBlue

Johnny the Kid finishes polishing his Pistol (Yeah, that's what they call it these days... :) )

Saddened by his apparent failure to find hooch or smokes, he pulls out a pair of large Bowie Knives. He uses one as a mirror and the other to shave the accumulated stubble from his chin.

After cleaning himself up a bit, he sizes up our newest compatriot.

"Howdy, Red. I can't pronounce your name, so Red'll have to do for now, unless you have a shorter name you'd prefer. What's a fine lady like you doing wielding a Nasty sword like that?"

"Good to see you back, Kano. How long must we wait? The longer we wait, the more their defenses grow. I'm sure our being thrown into the mix must have been a surprise, and delay will lessen the effect of that surprise."