X's RPG chapter 2

M

MrXarvox

The bartender looks at the rapidly devouring Crush and asks "you are going to pay for all that, right?"

M

MrXarvox

"g'nokk is g'nokk. you know, big critters, dumb as bricks, got horns on their heads... g'nokk. Tasty suckers."

**It's Xarvoxian for "bovine" and in this case he is referring to the meat, obviously.**

E

EricBess

"G'nokk? Sounds Klingon, whatever that is. Not really sure, now that I mention it. Anyway, for some odd reason, I don't seem to be that hungry at the moment."

B

BigBlue

"Smells like Beef, Tastes like Beef, Must be Beef..."

The Kid pulls out a few Silver Coins (quarters) and slaps 'em on the bar. "Got anything stronger than Ale?"

T

train

To the bartender - "Of course I'll pay for it - how many of those dark angel creatures would you like me to stop from destroying your keep in order for us to settle out??? Or would you prefer I let them destroy the keep and give you a few coins(smiles)... However - I have one thing you may be interested in... (reaches into his CROTCH and pulls out a finely cut, extremely shiny, green gem)... Would you be interested in this item??? If yes - it's your s for my fill, my friends' fill, and 2 backpacks worth of food... if not I'll stop eating now..."

To the guys - "G'nokk isn't so bad - it tastes like edible stuff!!!... "

M

MrXarvox

the bartender goes pale when Crush mentions the angels.

"You say you could hold them back? What makes you think they'd come.. here..."

a look of shock spreads accross Qovakano's face as he realizes that you're from out of town, and that there might very well BE angels coming to destroy his building right at this very moment.

"Sure. Eat your fill. And take all you need. But please, don't stay here. Get out once you're done packing up. And good luck to you."

he then yells out the door: "Taavano! Hurry up on those wraps, we've got some important guests!"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hey, this stuff isn't bad at all. Tender and juicy.

Okay, what's the plan? Just march up to this guy and confront him? Kano, are there any resistance groups who might be able to help us in the city?"

M

MrXarvox

"Not many have the courage to face an angel, alas. There has never been a rebellion here. Every act of dissent is put down all too quickly. Even the village wise women, always trained with darkblades, don't usually stand against them.
However! Come to think of it, if we could convince them that we'd win, they might rally behind us..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Maybe we should get them together then... is there an easy way to meet with them or tell them of our plans?"

T

train

*Crush smiles a devilish smile as he begins envisioning an epic battle forthcoming...*

B

BigBlue

"Hmm. I suppose we'll need a posse, but I'm not so sure I like the idea of depending on .... umm ... wise women for that support. There will be a lot of blood spilt on both sides, and the idea of women's blood doesn't really appeal to this cowboy."

Johnny pulls out one of his last cigarettes and lights it.

To the barkeep - "Anything Stronger than ale? And perhaps you know where a guy could get a smoke, I can roll my own if need be? I'd like to refill my flask as well."

"Oh, and compliments to the cook, this g'nokk really hits the spot."

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*not liking the sight of the g'nokk all that much, I take a couple of lembas from my pocket and munch on them

"If you think they'd join us Kano, then we should definetly rally them up. The more our numbers the better."

T

train

(Crush begins having thought of how the women fought where he's from.... he just hopes there's mud and water around here too!!!)

"Well, Where are they - let's get all these soldiers together!!!"

T

train

(Crush scurries about the closer buildings looking for any of these"soldier-women"...)

(He picks up loose odds and ends as he finds them interesting and only keeps those he may deem of value...)

M

Mazzak

The wise women are far apart, so it will be useless trying to find them that way. Hmmm... Crush, that gem of yours- wash it off, then give it to me. I might be able to use it to contact the other wise women from the villages and other areas of the city. Meanwhile, we're in the Zkolodo sector so I will make my way to the local wise woman's dwelling- this is where I used to live, so I know my way around. The wise woman here will be helpful- Qanjjano is her name, and she's about half my age. She took over the job for me when I fled for the outer villages. She was exceptional with her blade, if I remember correctly... and should I also mention that this blade is a whittled-down angel sword with obsidian inlay?
I just hope Crush won't be intimidated... hehehe.

<Kano leads the group to an abandoned ruin where they can rest while she seeks out Qanjjano>

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*I sit down to rest, while Kano goes to look for the other wise woman.

"These wise women seem to be quite powerful, I wonder why they've never attempted a revolt."

T

train

*Crush had no problems handing over the gem if it could bring warrior women his direction... eagerly awaiting his introduction to a warrior woman, Crush follows Kano and stays in front of the rest of the group...*