WWYT w/a twist II?

D

DarthFerret

Ok, sorry, gonna send in my answer now. Just moved and don't have the internet hooked up yet. But luckily found out today that I can hit the neighbors internet (hope they don't pass code it before I get mine turned on).

turgy22

Nothing Special
Good variety here. I thought more people would put haste, but there aren't really any surprises among the top answers.

Lifelink: 4
Reach: 3
Shadow: 3
Shroud: 3
Vigilance: 3
Cycling: 2
Defender: 2
Haste: 2
Infect: 2

1-point answers: Double Strike, Dredge, Echo, Equip, Fading, Fear, Flanking, Flash, Madness, Morph, Poison

By virtue of being the only player not to submit a 1-point answer, Spiderman wins the round, but DarthFerret moves within striking distance of the win.

EricBess: 13 (3)
DarthFerret: 13 (3)
Rokapoke: 11 (1)
Mooseman: 11 (1)
Oversoul: 9 (0)
Melkor: 7 (0)
Turgy22: 0 (0)
Ransac: 0 (0)

Totals:
Oversoul: 22
Turgy22: 20
DarthFerret: 20
Spiderman: 17
Melkor: 13
Mooseman: 12
Rokapoke: 12
EricBess: 9
Ransac: 3

Next round should be interesting...

E

EricBess

That's twice I've scored with a Magic-related question, dispite feeling like I'm out of touch. I don't even know what Reach or Infect are. If I had to guess, I would say Infect is "gives a poison counter when it damages an opponent". I did put poison, but I guess that's not so much a keyword (at least not anymore). I have no idea what Reach would be.

I think I know Shroud and Dredge (cannot be targetted by opps and get it back by milling instead of drawing...am I right?).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Almost with Infect. It does do that do a player, but it deals -1/-1 ctrs to creatures instead of damage.

Reach is what Spiders have - can block flying creatures.

Shroud is cannot be targetted by anyone, Magic 2012 is actually introducing the keyword where it cannot be targetted by just your opponents.

I believe you're correct about Dredge without looking it up :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Ransac's a busy guy, so we'll move....

I guess different things appeal to different people at the beach :) Fortunately, everyone had sand and water (I was feeling generous and included surf in that). After that, there were a lot fo individual answers, not a lot of common ones....

Sand 7
Water/Surf 7

Seashell/Shells 3

Bikini 2
Lifeguard 2
People 2
Towel 2

1 pt: Babes, Beach Ball, Beach Umbrella, Boats, Driftwood, Kites, Rocks, Sandcastles, Sea Gulls, Sun

DF: 21 (5)
turgy22: 20 (3)
rokapoke: 20 (3)
Oversoul: 19 (1)
EricBess: 18
Melkor: 18
Mooseman: 17

Scores:

DarthFerret: 25

Oversoul: 23
Turgy22: 23
Spiderman: 17
Rokapoke: 15
Melkor: 13
Mooseman: 12
EricBess: 9
Ransac: 3

Looks like DF is the winner!

D

DarthFerret

**Does a little dance** go me..go me...oh wait. That just means I am more like everyone else? Is that a positivie thing? Seriously was not sure people would put down some of the ones I did on this one. Water and Sand seemed to be way to obvious, but looks like every one is as much of a smart aleck as I am.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Also, I should have realized no one else would be thinking of a Washington beach (overcast and covered in rocks and driftwood).