WWYT: Round 7 Answers and Scores!

T

train

It might be a newer Magic player that hasn't had experience with the set... or been influenced by what others have said...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, not really a new player... and I think he was around during Homelands (at least, his comments seem to indicate he was :) )

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
turgy22 said:
The only thing about this question that bothered me is that 12 people submitted answers, yet Homelands only received 11 votes. Who's the guilty party that didn't vote for Homelands? Perhaps Mooseman is simply trying to maintain his perfect record.
I voted for Homelands as number #1. I wasn't big into Magic at the time, but even I could tell the set was crap.

E

EricBess

I actually liked some of the cards in Homelands. There were some fun themes, even if everything was overcosted...but I'm not naive enough to have left it off my list.

D

DarthFerret

Ok, I am afraid that it was me that did not have it on his list. I never purchased any Homelands, and have not played with many people that have. Therefore was unaware of the General consensus surrounding that set. Personally I love the "Named Legends" and it seems that there are several out of that set. But then, what do I know?