Wizard: Round 9

E

EricBess

LOL BB. Don't worry. I understand it is just a game and I have no hard feelings or anything. I just wanted to make sure you knew it was the wrong play ('cause I'm mean like that) :D

And rkoelsch, not sure I could give you a match loss :D, but I don't see how anything you could play right now wouldn't potentially effect what the others would play. Even a Jester played out of turn would mean that it is safe to play a low trump (for example). Here's what you should have done - Play your Wizard out of turn. That way, when CT plays his Wizard, yours will be forfeit :p

B

BigBlue

Dang it... now I go last again... More waiting.

I was so looking forward to getting to play again soon. Though that last round was certainly one of the shortest we've played.

E

EricBess

Sigh - you still messed me up, BB. I was wanting to take the Ace and lead back the Jack. Now, I have to figure out what to do next...

I'll lead King of Spades

J

Jigglypuff

Well, I'll skip the analysis yet again and just play my card.

10 of Spades

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

Wow, this has to be the quickest round ever played.

4 of Spades

E

EricBess

This is all really odd, guys. I thought we had an overbid here. Is this some weird conspiracy to give me everything?

Well, to be honest, all of you are in about the same position score-wise, so rather than trying to target one person and try to mess up that guy's day, I'm just going to lead my Wizard now and be done with it.

ps. I suspect CT was dealt 2 Jesters and 3 Wizards... lol

B

BigBlue

Damn, I shoulda let you take that trick, then you'd all be over, and if CT plays 3 wizards, then I'm going to have to look up his sleeves, since 2 have already been played. :D

Halfway through the round...
EB took 1, 3, 4, and now 5
BB took 2

Let's see what get's tossed.

E

EricBess

:D Actually, BB, if you had let me take the trick, I would have easily been able to ditch at least one of the cards that I took. You should just be glad that the Wizard I just led is no longer going to be used to try to take your second trick away from you :D

R

rkoelsch

we were going like a bat out of hell and now we have come to a grinding halt. oh well.

J

Jigglypuff

Sorry guys. My internet connection has been flaky recently and I don't know when it's going to be back for good (I'm posting this from the school's computer lab.).

And I've only been checking out one girl lately.:cool: :cool:

Oh yeah, I'll play 9 of Clubs.

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

The prodigal has returned. Well, hopefully, you'll get things straightened out with that internet situation. I've heard rumors that this sort of thing doesn't happen as often is you actually pay the bill once in a while. :D

J

Jigglypuff

Really? I might have to try that "paying the bill" thing you mentioned. Can you tell me some more about it? Is it really hard? :D

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

CT is confused. Bidding 3 with 3 Jesters...??? CT, ask Spidey to review for you the difference between a Jester and a Wizard :D

Either that or Spidey needs to step in and tell CT that he can't keep playing the same card over and over again :eek::D