Wizard: Round 7

E

EricBess

Originally posted by rkoelsch
8 of Clubs
Grrr... Now I was robbed. See BB, it happens to everyone :D

BTW, Spidey, I don't think train's question was legit. I think he was just trying to increase his post count. We should probably kick him out or something :D:D:D

T

train

I've actually been wondering... do you all keep life totals or damage anyone or anything???

J

Jigglypuff

No, we aren't playing Magic. Or Pokemon. Or Yu-Gi-Oh. Or Spellfire. We are playing a card game with a sort-of regular deck of cards. You know, Hearts, Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers and Blue Moons. Pots of Golden Rainbows, and me Red Balloons.

Wait, strike that. Just Hearts, Clubs, Spades, and Diamonds.

(- Steve -)
Admit it, you were all impressed that I was able to remember all of that without looking it up.

B

BigBlue

Well, you see it all works out in the end. You steal my King with a tough Ace . . .

And I actually win a trick with a paltry . . . 10 of Clubs.

And in true Eric B fashion I'll not wait as I kick the next round off with the

Jack of Diamonds .

Now, Eric if you expected to win with a 7 lead . . . OK, I'm not that gullible. :) And if I had an interesting sound effect to add, it'd have to be one of those patented Monica Seles Grunts as she forehand smashes an easy lob.

E

EricBess

Actually, for a while there, I was growing a bit concerned that everyone might just duck out of spite :eek:. But I figured you would want that trick if no one else did, so I wasn't too worried :D

3 of Diamonds

J

Jigglypuff

That's one trick for me!

Here we go:

King of Hearts

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

2 of Hearts

Back to you BB

Oh, and Spidey, it wasn't out of hand. I, um, sort of challenged him to get up to 500 posts, so it was a limited sort of thing. I was actually quite impressed that nearly all of his posts were on-topic (nearly :D)

R

rkoelsch

I had a feeling either you or Eric were waiting to cream me. I should have took my trick when I could have.

Curse you Big Blue, foiled again.

B

BigBlue

I'm so honored to be cursed. . . And in the manner of Snidely Whiplash Too.

Well, here's an easy lob. . .

Jester.

E

EricBess

Well, BB, I would like to play this out, but you've manipulated me into a potential bind if I do. Recognizing that descretion is the better part of valor, I'll play Wizard.

J

Jigglypuff

Even though I'm once again completely clueless when it comes to the strategy talks, I know enough to know what card to play.

9 of Hearts

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Some of it's mind games, JP... :D

Seriously, though, I'm getting to the point where it I try to stop someone else from making their bid, it would be at the expense of making my own. That's all.