Wizard: Round 7

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Sep 17, 2002.

1. EricBess Active Member

Grrr... Now I was robbed. See BB, it happens to everyone :D

BTW, Spidey, I don't think train's question was legit. I think he was just trying to increase his post count. We should probably kick him out or something :D:D:D
  2. train The Wildcard!!!...

I've actually been wondering... do you all keep life totals or damage anyone or anything???
  3. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

No, we aren't playing Magic. Or Pokemon. Or Yu-Gi-Oh. Or Spellfire. We are playing a card game with a sort-of regular deck of cards. You know, Hearts, Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers and Blue Moons. Pots of Golden Rainbows, and me Red Balloons.

Wait, strike that. Just Hearts, Clubs, Spades, and Diamonds.

(- Steve -)
    Admit it, you were all impressed that I was able to remember all of that without looking it up.
  4. BigBlue Magic Jones

Well, you see it all works out in the end. You steal my King with a tough Ace . . .

And I actually win a trick with a paltry . . . 10 of Clubs.

And in true Eric B fashion I'll not wait as I kick the next round off with the

Jack of Diamonds .

Now, Eric if you expected to win with a 7 lead . . . OK, I'm not that gullible. :) And if I had an interesting sound effect to add, it'd have to be one of those patented Monica Seles Grunts as she forehand smashes an easy lob.
  5. EricBess Active Member

Actually, for a while there, I was growing a bit concerned that everyone might just duck out of spite :eek:. But I figured you would want that trick if no one else did, so I wasn't too worried :D

3 of Diamonds
  6. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

King of Diamonds

(- Steve -)
  7. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

2 of Diamonds *cough* *wheeze* :(
  8. rkoelsch Angel Boy

this could be a mistake

Queen of Hearts
  9. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

That's one trick for me!

Here we go:

King of Hearts

(- Steve -)
  10. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

11. rkoelsch Angel Boy

Did I say I hate this game

King of Clubs
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

EricBess: Not to worry, I can delete posts if they get out of hand and post count goes down :)
  13. BigBlue Magic Jones

And in a life changing manner, I'll play the . . .

Wizard :p
  14. EricBess Active Member

2 of Hearts

Back to you BB

Oh, and Spidey, it wasn't out of hand. I, um, sort of challenged him to get up to 500 posts, so it was a limited sort of thing. I was actually quite impressed that nearly all of his posts were on-topic (nearly :D)
  15. rkoelsch Angel Boy

I had a feeling either you or Eric were waiting to cream me. I should have took my trick when I could have.

Curse you Big Blue, foiled again.
  16. BigBlue Magic Jones

I'm so honored to be cursed. . . And in the manner of Snidely Whiplash Too.

Well, here's an easy lob. . .

Jester.
  17. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'm glad they were on topic too, otherwise I would have had to do a lot of deleting :p
  18. EricBess Active Member

Well, BB, I would like to play this out, but you've manipulated me into a potential bind if I do. Recognizing that descretion is the better part of valor, I'll play Wizard.
  19. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Even though I'm once again completely clueless when it comes to the strategy talks, I know enough to know what card to play.

9 of Hearts

(- Steve -)
  20. EricBess Active Member

Some of it's mind games, JP... :D

Seriously, though, I'm getting to the point where it I try to stop someone else from making their bid, it would be at the expense of making my own. That's all.