Administrator
Staff member
Order of players:

Jigglypuff
Chaos Turtle
rkoelsch
BigBlue
EricBess

Trump is CLUBS; card burned is the Queen.

Scores:

EricBess: 40
Jigglypuff: 60
Chaos Turtle: 150
rkoelsch: 100
BigBlue: 150

B

BigBlue

What's this? A non-red Trump? I don't know if I can deal with that, I guess I'll have to.

J

Jigglypuff

Ah ha! You have to wait until I'm ready to go before the round can start. I am intoxicated with power!

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess: 2
Jigglypuff: 2
Chaos Turtle: 1
rkoelsch: 1
BigBlue: 2

Looks like there could be one unhappy player at the end at the very least... Take it away Jigglypuff, before we dunk you in a barrel of water to remove your "intoxication" :p

J

Jigglypuff

Okay, I'm over it now. The first card in the 7th round will be:

2 of Spades

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

Sorry to burst your moment here, BB, but I'm sure you understand it's nothing personal :D

Ace of Spades

Looks like I'll be taking the first trick. I might as well keep things moving:

I'll lead 7 of Clubs

B

BigBlue

No problem . . . I didn't need that trick anyways . . . Grrrrrrrr. :p

E

EricBess

BB, must not let them see you sweat. If they kno---um... think that you're not going to make you're bid, they won't worry about trying to stop anyone else. There's only one overtrick this hand. :D

To everyone else - BB just got ripped off. Everyone should be really nice and let him take this next trick (yeah, right...)

R

rkoelsch

Seeing as he follows me I don't have any control over that but sure, sound good to me. (snicker..snicker) :rolleyes:

J

Jigglypuff

We play cards online. Just as if we were sitting around a table and playing with an actual deck of cards, except it takes longer.*

5 of Clubs

(- Steve -)

* Unless you play in RL with me and my friends, in which case you don't notice a difference.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by train
What do you all actually do in these games???
This just happens to be the latest game. Others we've played are Tribond, Beyond Balderdash, Survivor, Werewolf... just non-Magic games that can be adapted to online.

B

BigBlue

Yeah, but see you don't really know whether I needed that trick. . . I could be fooling you. . .

But you knew that I knew that you knew that...