Wizard: Round 6

B

BigBlue

What, you expected perhaps Mahamoti?

Some Call me Tim, Tim the Enchanter . . .

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still here for another hour (dopey late work day...)

Finishing up, Jigglypuff plays a Jester and Chaos Turtle does indeed play the Queen of Diamonds.

Results of the Round 6:

Bids:

EricBess: 2
Jigglypuff: 1
Chaos Turtle: 2
rkoelsch: 3
BigBlue: 1

Summary of the round:

rkoelsch took the first trick.
EricBess took the second trick.
Jigglypuff took the third trick.
Chaos Turtle took the fourth trick.
rkoelsch took the fifth.
BigBlue took the last.

Total tricks taken in the round:

EricBess: 1
Jigglypuff: 1
Chaos Turtle: 1
rkoelsch: 2
BigBlue: 1

Only BigBlue and Jigglypuff made their bids.

Scores:

EricBess: 40
Jigglypuff: 60
Chaos Turtle: 150
rkoelsch: 100
BigBlue: 150

J

Jigglypuff

While I'm not quite analytical enough to understand EricBess and BigBlue and their deep strategical discussions, I am happy that I am not in last anymore. :D :D :D

(- Steve -)

Oh, almost forgot: Fear me! The cute Pokemon guy will rule supreme over you all!

E

EricBess

:D It's really not that tricky. I just looked at the cards you had played, your bid, and the way cards were played. Based on that, you realistically had one of 3 cards, the 10, Q, or A of trump. I basically guessed. :p

J

Jigglypuff

Whoa, I'm nowhere near smart enough to figure all of that out. I just bid based on the cards I'm given and play my cards based on the situation. I'm no good at predicting what the game will be like in a few turns; I take the game one turn at a time.

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

lol. Obviously, it's been doing me a lot of good, hasn't it :eek:

Really though, it's not a question of being smart, just observant. Just look at the cards that were played and ask yourself, "what could he have left that would have inspired him to bid what he did?" and you'll see what I mean.

In this particular case, the Jack had been played and the King was in my hand, so I knew he didn't have one of those.

J

Jigglypuff

Great. Now I'm not smart and not observant and not analytical. I rule. Actually, I miss all of those non-verbal clues that people give me, unless they're extremely obvious.

(- Steve -)