Wizard: Round 6

E

EricBess

Yes Spidey, and Jigglypuff took the third trick as soon as BigBlue plays ;)

Jigglypuff, how dare you take the Jack of Clubs away from me. :D:D:D

J

Jigglypuff

Once you pop, the fun don't stop.:D* Anyway, I will play the Jester.

(- Steve -)

* Unfortunately, I haven't gotten laid yet, but who knows?

E

EricBess

:eek:Please clarify rkoelsch.

I'm assuming you are joking about everyone playing a Jester to give JP another trick, but it's CT's play, so I wanted to make sure that it was just a joke and not you playing out of turn. :)

B

BigBlue

Since there's 5 of us, we'll never have that scenario of all jesters for obvious reasons.

4 jesters would nail the guy who went last though. . .

R

rkoelsch

So with JP in the lead the last player would be ......EricBess. Ah no wonder he was so concerned!! :D

PS Eric I am just kidding

J

Jigglypuff

Well, this came a bit late, but I think this would be a great time for everyone NOT to play their Jesters.

(- Steve -)

E

EricBess

rkoelsch - Wouldn't phase me. I want 1 more trick. I'd just play any old card to take it and lead back my Jester (since it's been determined that everyone has one and CT even has a second one - since he already played one). :D

BB - I thought that if everyone played a Jester, the first one played would take it. I'm going to have to check. Of course, as you say, there are 5 players and only 4 Jesters, so it really doesn't matter :)

J

Jigglypuff

To EricBess: If everybody plays a Jester, the first one played gets it. I made sure to check that out before I led the Jester. I don't know of any other situations where a Jester can take a trick.

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

Originally posted by EricBess

BB - I thought that if everyone played a Jester, the first one played would take it. I'm going to have to check. Of course, as you say, there are 5 players and only 4 Jesters, so it really doesn't matter :)
What I meant was that given 5 players, if the first 4 played jesters, the last guy would take the trick (playing the first non-jester).

E

EricBess

OIC,

You'll have to forgive me. I have a lot on my mind recently :rolleyes:

E

EricBess

I'm at work and my sheet is at home, darn it. :(

Anyway, I'll play the 4 of Clubs