Administrator
Staff member
Order of play:

BigBlue
EricBess
Jigglypuff
Chaos Turtle
rkoeslch

The trump is HEARTS again; the card burned was the 4 of Hearts. If everyone gets their bids in to me by late tomorrow, we can start; otherwise, you'll have to wait through another long weekend ;)

Scores:

EricBess: 60
Jigglypuff: 50
Chaos Turtle: 110
rkoesch: 80
BigBlue: 100

J

Jigglypuff

Curses! I'm in last! I suck...

EDIT: For all of you people who were making fun of me last round, I got my bid in. There. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :p :p

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's right! Though Jigglypuff was last, everyone got theirs in so we can start:

Bids:

EricBess: 2
Jigglypuff: 2
Chaos Turtle: 3
rkoelsch: 1
BigBlue: 0

Looks like someone's going down again. And Chaos Turtle seems VERY confident... :)

Take it away, BigBlue!

B

BigBlue

How about, The Wizard! oh. not this hand. . .

Let's go with the almighty 5 of Diamonds.

E

EricBess

I'll play what is from this moment forth to be known as "Eric's signature card" since I've had it dealt to me three times already:

Ace of Diamonds

Oh, and BB, with a bid of 0, I would have loved to see you leading out with a Wizard :)

Of course, we really need to take both you and CT down this round anyway :p:D

B

BigBlue

I'm just hoping to get some cards in later rounds. cuz 20 a time, while consistent, isn't going to win this game.

J

Jigglypuff

And I shall follow "Eric's signature card" with the almighty:

6 of Diamonds! Tremble before me, for I am the mighty Jigglypuff!

(- Steve -)

R

rkoelsch

Oh man not I have to wait for CT. You know how he takes forever.:D

E

EricBess

Just a clarification. If a Jester is lead, the next card plays determine's the suit to follow, correct?

But if a Wizard is led, there is no suit to follow and we can play any card we want, correct?

Thanks.

R

rkoelsch

Originally posted by Spiderman
If the first card played is a Wizard, it wins the trick (being the first) and the remaining players can play any card (including another Wizard).
Hopefully this helps

E

EricBess

Yep. Thanks. I was just being lazy ;)

I just started a new job, too, so my time is a bit more tight than it has been because I'm still tying up loose ends with my previous commitments.

Mostly, though, I was just being lazy.

B

BigBlue

Alrighty then. . .

My Phat 9 of Spades is up then.

And yes EB, that is the toughest card I got dealt. . .

Sucks to be me, I know.

E

EricBess

Jack of Spades.

BB - Don't even get me started :D. Just do me a favor. After this hand is over, take a look at my cards and tell me there isn't a conspiracy of some sort :eek: