Wizard: Round 4

B

BigBlue

Here comes another fattie -

the 4 of Clubs.

And I think I can safely say that I won't take a trick, so if y'all wanna skip ahead next hand. . .

E

EricBess

Thanks, Spidey.

Another trump lead. Interesting. I'll play the 7 of Diamonds.

J

Jigglypuff

Oh hey, I'm supposed to play. I'm real sorry to keep you guys waiting, but my internet connection in my apartment went down completely. Luckily, I have to work this weekend so I'm going to be at my house and I'll have a connection this weekend.

Oh yeah, I'm playing the 4 of Diamonds.

(- Steve -)

B

BigBlue

Out of turn 3 of Spades (in the interests of speeding this along)

R

rkoelsch

Well I think he should take this one too. Just to be fair and all.

E

EricBess

There are others of us (including yourself - Spidey didn't mention you) that need to take a trick still, rkoelsch. Obviously, you don't appear too worried about that ;)

Ace of Diamonds

R

rkoelsch

Well it would have helped my stategy if CT wins, otherwise I am probably screwed. Oh well c'est la vie.:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't mention rkoelsch 'cause he said for Chaos Turtle to take this bid and it was already apparent that rkoelsch wasn't going to.

Man, I wish I was playing... :p where's Chaos Turtle's Werewolf game?

B

BigBlue

I'll run the next game of this . . . so you can play. Unless you have another easy game in mind. . .

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But I have the actual Wizard deck to deal out cards... :p

I was just thinking of Zum Kuckuck or Take 6 or something else again for the next game. <shrug>

B

BigBlue

well, since I'm not actually playing, I'll just take a deck of 52 cards and add 4 prodigal sorcerers and 4 jester's caps. . . That should suffice.

I fully expect this game will get even more interesting when we get up to 6 cards and more, when weird cards out of trump are winners which need to be accounted for. of course the scores could take a huge dive.

E

EricBess

If people are interested, WotC put out a game called Go Wild that I think would work well online. I'd be willing to run that, but not until I stomp everyone's heads in at this game :p:D

BTW, where is that Pokemon pal of ours?

B

BigBlue

oddly enough, he posted a new deck this afternoon. . .

So, he was able to pry himself away from band camp long enough to do that, but not long enough to play his freaking card. . .:(

J

Jigglypuff

Sorry guys, I didn't notice that EricBess had played his card. BTW, thanks to BigBlue for reminding me on the Love Song of Night and Day thread.

I'll play the 4 of Diamonds.

(- Steve -)