Wizard: Round 4

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Look for it now! :)
  2. rkoelsch Angel Boy

King of Clubs
  3. BigBlue Magic Jones

Here comes another fattie -

the 4 of Clubs.

And I think I can safely say that I won't take a trick, so if y'all wanna skip ahead next hand. . .
  4. EricBess Active Member

Thanks, Spidey.

Another trump lead. Interesting. I'll play the 7 of Diamonds.
  5. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Oh hey, I'm supposed to play. I'm real sorry to keep you guys waiting, but my internet connection in my apartment went down completely. Luckily, I have to work this weekend so I'm going to be at my house and I'll have a connection this weekend.

Oh yeah, I'm playing the 4 of Diamonds.

(- Steve -)
  6. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

3 of Diamonds
  7. BigBlue Magic Jones

Out of turn 3 of Spades (in the interests of speeding this along)
  8. rkoelsch Angel Boy

9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Chaos Turtle has taken the first two tricks and has (so far) made his bid.
  10. rkoelsch Angel Boy

Well I think he should take this one too. Just to be fair and all.
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, you'd have to take to EricBess and Jigglypuff who still need to make their bids... :)
  12. EricBess Active Member

There are others of us (including yourself - Spidey didn't mention you) that need to take a trick still, rkoelsch. Obviously, you don't appear too worried about that ;)

Ace of Diamonds
  13. rkoelsch Angel Boy

Well it would have helped my stategy if CT wins, otherwise I am probably screwed. Oh well c'est la vie.:D
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I didn't mention rkoelsch 'cause he said for Chaos Turtle to take this bid and it was already apparent that rkoelsch wasn't going to.

Man, I wish I was playing... :p where's Chaos Turtle's Werewolf game?
  15. BigBlue Magic Jones

I'll run the next game of this . . . so you can play. Unless you have another easy game in mind. . .
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

But I have the actual Wizard deck to deal out cards... :p

I was just thinking of Zum Kuckuck or Take 6 or something else again for the next game. <shrug>
  17. BigBlue Magic Jones

well, since I'm not actually playing, I'll just take a deck of 52 cards and add 4 prodigal sorcerers and 4 jester's caps. . . That should suffice.

I fully expect this game will get even more interesting when we get up to 6 cards and more, when weird cards out of trump are winners which need to be accounted for. of course the scores could take a huge dive.
  18. EricBess Active Member

If people are interested, WotC put out a game called Go Wild that I think would work well online. I'd be willing to run that, but not until I stomp everyone's heads in at this game :p:D

BTW, where is that Pokemon pal of ours?
  19. BigBlue Magic Jones

oddly enough, he posted a new deck this afternoon. . .

So, he was able to pry himself away from band camp long enough to do that, but not long enough to play his freaking card. . .:(
  20. Jigglypuff Big Cute Pink Thing

Sorry guys, I didn't notice that EricBess had played his card. BTW, thanks to BigBlue for reminding me on the Love Song of Night and Day thread.

I'll play the 4 of Diamonds.

(- Steve -)