Administrator
Staff member
Order of Players:

rkoelsch
BigBlue
EricBess
Jigglypuff
Chaos Turtle

PM me your bids, if I don't get them by 5:30 PM EST today, we'll have to start Monday since I'm out tomorrow and it'll probably set a bad precedent to have everyone all of a sudden publicly post their bids now :(

The trump is HEARTS; the card burned was the 6 of Hearts.

Scores:

EricBess: 30
Jigglypuff: 70
Chaos Turtle: 70
rkoelsch: 50
BigBlue: 80

B

BigBlue

Well, I for one was glad. Last round I PM'd my bid before I saw trump because I was certain it was diamonds, almost a big booboo.

E

EricBess

Same person as last time, I imagine. I've been in for a while and everyone else has posted, so... :D

R

rkoelsch

You know one time at band camp....

Women can really interfere with the important things in life:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Tis true. However, he's posted since Thursday and he's seen his cards (or at least he's received the PM) so I'm thinking he forgot or thought he sent in his bid. I sent another notice yesterday; hopefully we can get started today.

B

BigBlue

I had no idea. I was with him when the Fantasy league drafted on Saturday night, and I would have made sure he bid. . .

Oh well.

J

Jigglypuff

Sorry guys,

My internet connection has been a bit troublesome lately. Not to mention the fact that I am constantly distracted by cute girls.;)

I sent in my bid and my internet connection should be up and running smoothly again by Wednesday or Thursday.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And the bids are:

EricBess: 1
Jigglypuff: 2
Chaos Turtle: 2
rkoelsch: 1
BigBlue: 0

Looks like someone's going to go down again this round... rkoelsch can start it off now :)

B

BigBlue

WOOHOO! the round begins. . .

I'm gonna throw down a phat 9 of clubs.

E

EricBess

9 of clubs? Sounds like someone who has no worries about not taking a trick :D

Following suit in trump, I'll play the Q of Hearts.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
And Chaos Turtle takes the first trick!

(Just for the future, if any player knows that they're taking the trick and they're the last to play, go ahead and start the next trick).

C

Chaos Turtle

Oh yeah, I suppose I should go ahead and play then.

Jack of Hearts.

E

EricBess

Spidey,

Could I ask a small request. Could you post the scores at the first of each thread where you list the order of play? That would make it easier to make strategic meta-game decisions without having to bounce back and forth between threads.

Thanks.