Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Update after 8 tricks:

TomB has won 3 of 3.
EricBess has won 0 of 2.
train has won 2 of 0.
rkoelsch has won 3 of 2.

Can EricBess make his bid with the last 2 tricks? Or will someone set him up for a fall? Stay tuned...

T

train

What would be most interesting is to see all of us get set...

(Has that ever happened before?...)

E

EricBess

Ace of Hearts

I'm with you, TomB...I'd just as soon see a couple of us make their bids :D

T

train

Isn't this round a toss-in?...

RK just won the 9th, so we should only have 1 card left right?

If so, this also set EB...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It is a throw-in round.

rkoelsch: Actually plays the 4 of Spades (the 7 of Hearts was played in trick #6)
TomB: 9 of Spades
EricBess: Wizards
train: 9 of Clubs

So TomB is the only one to make his bid 3 for 3 and moves into the lead. EricBess was 1 of 2, train was 2 for 0, and rkoelsch was 4 for 2.

Scores:

rkoelsch: 110
TomB: 210
EricBess: 140
train: 180

Round 11 coming up...

E

EricBess

Not meaning to complain or anything, but it seems to me that jumping in on a trick that TomB doesn't want and saving him, then turning around and setting me just because you can...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if it helps any I didn't see rk playing a Club lower than the 8 I played on the trick that he took that I might have gotten stuck with, and he played 2 more Clubs later both bigger than my 8. He might have saved me there, but I don't think he had much of a choice...:)

R

rkoelsch

I hereby concede that I do not understand this game. I thought i was doing okay having several decent finishes but the last 2 games I have just sucked.
If I could have set everyone that game I would have. But I am just not good enough