Wizard: Round 10

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just letting you guys know I'll be gone from 3/15 to 3/22 so I won't be able to play for rkoelsch timely during that period :)

R

rkoelsch

I am so screwed my only hope is to take someone else down with me. I will check in daily so as not to slow this down. a train wreck is bad enough but a slow excruciating train wreck is worse.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm.. where is he?

Okay, since rkoelsch looks like he's back, I'll switch to train. He plays the 2 of Spades, giving rkoelsch his second win.

T

train

I'm here... umm... I think...

I apologize guys...

I misread spidey's post as we were waiting on him or rkoelsch to post... and totally didn't catch that EB had posted...

Sorry...

T

train

Here I am ready to post in a timely manner... and alas... I'll have to try again later...:p

E

EricBess

Sorry...been really busy getting ready for Pro Circuit Amsterdam. I need to review the cards and will post in a couple of minutes.

E

EricBess

Game on...3 of Clubs

With a Jester led, I set the suit, right?

T

train

That should be right... I always get it mixed up with wizards, etc...

waiting for verification... (decisions... decisions...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, with the Jester led, the next player to play a suit card sets the suit.

With a Wizard played first, it's gonna win the trick anyway, so you can throw down any card - there isn't a "suit" during the trick, even if the second player plays a suit card.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, please don't forget when you win a trick to go again. Also, if you're pretty sure you've won a trick (like a Wizard or trump or whatever) and think I'll be on before you, feel free to send me your next play so I can start things off for you :)

T

train

Why the sad face TomB?...

because he didn't think to go again?... I probably would have done the same... :rolleyes: