Wizard: Round 10

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
The sad face was because he didn't stick you with that trick, my friend...;)

T

train

Oh - so you were rooting for me huh?...;)

Well - I guess it depends on if that was all he had or if he was trying to win it...

I like the opportunity to play going nello - only, this isn't spades... and is nello really a word anyhow?... oh well...

RK - it is your lead - didn't want you to miss that due to these other posts...

R

rkoelsch

5 of Diamonds

If there was a way I could have let someone have that trick I would have. As I said I am really screwed

T

train

Well, in all honesty... the other three voices in my head think it would have been interesting if I had taken the trick also... ;)

I really would rather not see you get screwed, but I wouldn't want to see me get screwed either... :cool:

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking that was prolly our best chance to set you, train, but oh well...

I guess I should start worrying about making my own bid...I'll play the Ace of Spades

E

EricBess

Sorry for the delay. Been in Amsterdam at the UDE Pro Circuit. I'm with TomB on this one....I was hoping for train to get stuck with that one. Nothing personal train, but you are handily in the lead at the moment :D.

Speaking of which TomB, "better start making you bid?"...there are still 2 extra tricks out there, you don't think trumping with the ace is a bit overkill at this point in the game? lol

Well, I don't really like doing this, but 3 of Diamonds.

T

train

7 of diamonds...

I was hoping for train to get stuck with that one. Nothing personal train, but you are handily in the lead at the moment
I understand - no hard feelings here...:cool:

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to get the Ace out there while there was a chance he still had a Diamond and couldn't dump a low/medium trump on it instead.

Looks like I won that one...I'll lead the 6 of Hearts this time...:)

E

EricBess

Jester

Well, while it is possible train has the 2 of Diamonds, letting that last one slide would probably have drawn out a Jester from train. Considering that train played the 2 of trump when the Jack was led, I think it's a fairly safe bet that train doesn't have a low/medium trump in his hand... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Update after 6 tricks:

TomB has won 2 of 3.
EricBess has won 0 of 2.
train has won 1 of 0.
rkoelsch has won 3 of 2.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
YEEE HAAAA! :D

Oops...sorry...:eek:

Erm...I'll play the Jack of Hearts, I think...;)