WickedBoy6 v. ??? - Chaos Magic

Z

Zero T Katama

Okay. Rolling

ChaosMagic Roll (#30): ''Solid Fog'' -- As long as you remain in the game, until your next turn no attack phases may be declared.

Whee. Untap, drawing. Tap Vale and plains to play Brilliant Halo (which returned to my hand) on my Suntail Hawk. Done.

EnchantWorldLands:
''Mirage Block'' - All spells may be cast as instants. If a permanent is cast in this way, bury it at end of turn. Creatures cast as instants are unaffected by summoning sickness.
''Psychic Battle'' -- When a player picks a target(s), each player reveals the top card of their library. If a player has a higher casting cost than any other, they may change the target(s).

Zero T Katama
Life: 34
Cards:2
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), 2x Serra Zealot (1/1 FS), Rainbow Vale (T), Suntail Hawk (2/3 Flying, enchanted with Brilliant Halo (+1/+2, returns to hand when put into graveyard from play)
GY: Tundra Wolves, Disenchant, Disenchant, Exalted Angel, Wrath of God, Longbow Archer
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 31
Cards: 4
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Strip Mine(T), Mox Emerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Survival of the Fittest, Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals same dmg to opponent), Bone Shredder(1/1, fly, echo, Terror), Symbiotic Wurm(7/7, when put in GY, 7 1/1 Insects come into play)
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Uktabi Orangutang, Thorn Elemental, Dem. Tutor
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

ChaosMagic Roll (#160): ''CounterRoll'' -- Get a CounterRoll counter. Sacrifice CounterRoll to counter the effects of any roll.

untap, drawing, YES! Playing Tormod's Crypt, tapping then sacing it to remove all cards in your library from the game. Tapping the Sol Ring, vale, and both Bayous to play Living Death! Response?

Zero T Katama
Life: 34
Cards:2
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), 2x Serra Zealot (1/1 FS), Rainbow Vale (T), Suntail Hawk (2/3 Flying, enchanted with Brilliant Halo (+1/+2, returns to hand when put into graveyard from play)
GY:
RFG: Tundra Wolves, Disenchant, Disenchant, Exalted Angel, Wrath of God, Longbow Archer

WickedBoy6
Life: 31
Cards: 4
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For, Sw, Strip Mine, Mox Emerald, Sol Ring(T), Rainbow Veil(T), Survival of the Fittest, Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals same dmg to opponent), Bone Shredder(1/1, fly, echo, Terror), Symbiotic Wurm(7/7, when put in GY, 7 1/1 Insects come into play)
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Uktabi Orangutang, Thorn Elemental, Dem. Tutor, Tormod's Crypt
RFG:

Z

Zero T Katama

Ergh. Looking at the situation that would create, not only do I have no response, but I will concede the game to you.

P

Prince RXI

Congradulations to the local CPA Chipatog, Wickedboy6, for a very impressive victory! And, I might add, building a very potent Living-Death deck.

ZTK, you played a good match as well.

Congradulations to both players on a game well played!

Prince RXI, takes the role of announcer of results

Z

Zero T Katama

Good game, Wicked. Wanna go another match, say Goblin Wars/Tribal?

W

WickedBoy6

Sounds good, ZTK.

The thing about this deck is, it's not Nightmare Survival like I originally planned. I felt, although NS was good, that Living Death really made the deck shine! So I cut some of the cards that made the Nightmare Survival work and added more Living Deaths and (a card I've never seen used in a long time) Tormod's Crypt, a must for recursion and millstone decks.