WickedBoy6 v. ??? - Chaos Magic

W

WickedBoy6

ChaosMagic Roll (#117): ''Desperate Times'' -- Look at the top 3 cards of your library. Put one into your hand and the other two into your graveyard. Roll again.
ChaosMagic Roll (#160): ''CounterRoll'' -- Get a CounterRoll counter. Sacrifice CounterRoll to counter the effects of any roll.

Three cards: Bayou, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest. Keeping the Bayou, sending the others to the GY.

Untap, drawing, playing Bayou, tapping a Bayou & a swamp to play Survival of the Fittest. Tapping the Forest & other Bayou, discarding Thorn Elemental and Uktabi Orangutang, fetching Wall of Souls & Bone Shredder from my deck, placing them in hand, shuffling. Done.

Zero T Katama
Life: 33
Cards:1
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (2xT) (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), Serra Zealot (1/1 FS)
GY: Tundra Wolves, Exalted Angel, Brilliant Halo, Disenchant, Disenchant
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Cards: 5
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Survival of the Fittest, CounterRoll.
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Mox Emerald, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Thorn Elemental, Uktabi Orangutang.
RFG:

Z

Zero T Katama

ChaosMagic Roll (#169): ''Helm of Obedience'' -- Put the top card of target opponent's library into his or her graveyard. Repeat this process until you've put 1d6 cards or a creature card into that graveyard, whichever occurs first. If the last card put into the graveyard this way is a creature card, put that card into play under your control.

Okay, rolling... 6. You'll have to do this since I can't do it physically.

W

WickedBoy6

Actually, I'm not going to. Sacing the CounterRoll to counter this paticular roll.

Z

Zero T Katama

Alright... Drawing then, and playing Longbow Archer. Attacking with the Zealot. Response?

Zero T Katama
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (2xT) (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), Serra Zealot (1/1 FS, attacking), Longbow Archer (2/2 FS, Block as if it had flying)
GY: Tundra Wolves, Exalted Angel, Brilliant Halo, Disenchant, Disenchant
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 32?
Cards: 5
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Survival of the Fittest, CounterRoll.
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Mox Emerald, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Thorn Elemental, Uktabi Orangutang.
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Apologies for the lateness of this.... but along the "lighting" tribe lines, a friend picked Target..... That didn't last very long.... :)

W

WickedBoy6

Sounded like a nice idea...

ChaosMagic Roll (#148): ''Nevinyrral's Reperations'' -- All players return an enchantment, an artifact, and a creature from their graveyards' into play.

I'll assume you'll bring back the Angel & Halo. I'll bring back Thorn & the Emerald.

Untap, drawing, tapping a swamp & a forest to play Wall of Souls, then both bayous & the Emerald to play Bone Shredder, targeting the just-brought-back Exalted Angel. Response?

Zero T Katama
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (2xT) (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), Serra Zealot (1/1 FS, attacking), Longbow Archer (3/4 FS, Block as if it had flying, enchanted with Brilliant Halo), Exalted Angel (4/5 Flying, Spirit Link)
GY: Tundra Wolves, Disenchant, Disenchant
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 32
Cards: 4
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Mox Emerald(T), Survival of the Fittest, Thorn Elemental(7/7, can dmg as if it weren't blocked), Wall of Souls(0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals same dmg to opponent), Bone Shredder(1/1, fly, echo, Terror).
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Uktabi Orangutang.
RFG:

Z

Zero T Katama

I do bring in The angel, but I do have an enchantment. I move the Brilliant Halo onto my Longbow Archer. And I thought you brought back Greven, not the Thorn

W

WickedBoy6

I meant to say "Thorn", not Greven, as I changed my mind in the post, but forgot to re-edit it. I was thinking of it as a reverse Jokulhaups, bringing back creature/land/artifact, but I edited the previous post to reflect Nevinyrral's. Was there a response?

Z

Zero T Katama

Rolling
ChaosMagic Roll (#177): ''WackyLand'' - Roll in <WackyLand>.

WackyLand Roll (#3): ''It's a New Ruling'' -- Add up all numbers on target card and redistribute them however you wish. Adding up all the numbers on Thorn elemental, redrisibuting to have its colorless Mana cost stay the same, but make it a 14/0. It dies.

Untap, drawing, playing Serra Zealot. I'm done.

Zero T Katama
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), 2x Serra Zealot (1/1 FS, attacking), Longbow Archer (3/4 FS, Block as if it had flying, enchanted with Brilliant Halo),
GY: Tundra Wolves, Disenchant, Disenchant, Exalted Angel
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 32
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Mox Emerald(T), Survival of the Fittest, Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals same dmg to opponent), Bone Shredder(1/1, fly, echo, Terror).
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Uktabi Orangutang, Thorn Elemental
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

ChaosMagic Roll (#113): ''WackyLand'' -- Roll in <WackyLand>.
WackyLand Roll (#48): ''Fun Time'' -- Roll once on <ChaosList>, <WackyLand>, <PersonaLand>, and <EnchantWorldLand>.

Here we go...

06:33:58 - ChaosMagic Roll (#28): ''Demonic Tutor'' -- Search your library for any card and put that card into your hand. Reshuffle your library afterwards.
06:33:58 - WackyLand Roll (#24): ''Rainbow Veil'' -- Put Rainbow Veil into play, a Land with:`Tap for 1 mana of any color. If untapped at end of turn, lose 5 life. If you mana burn, lose 5 life. At beginning of each turn, active player gets this land.`
06:33:59 - PersonaLand Roll (#14): ''Mike'' -- Look at all players' hands. As many times as you wish, you may pay 1 life to force a player to discard a card of your choice.
06:40:00 - EnchantWorldLand Roll (#14): ''Psychic Battle'' -- When a player picks a target(s), each player reveals the top card of their library. If a player has a higher casting cost than any other, they may change the target(s).

Wow, this game just got REALLY insane.

Searching library for a card, placing it in hand, shuffling. Putting Rainbow Veil in play on my side. I'll look in your hand (either PM or place here, doesn't mater), and Psychic Battle is now in play with EnchantWorldLand ''Mirage Block".

E

EricBess

Originally posted by WickedBoy6
06:33:59 - PersonaLand Roll (#14): ''Mike'' -- Look at all players' hands. As many times as you wish, you may pay 1 life to force a player to discard a card of your choice.
Hey, cool. "Mike" is Mike Van de Water, aka Tom Veil. This PersonaLand is based on Zur's Weirding, which is a favorite of both his and mine.

W

WickedBoy6

So I'll spend one life to get rid of it...

Untap, tapping the Veil, swamp & Forest to keep Shredder in play, drawing, tapping both Bayous to play Demonic Tutor from my hand. Searching library for a card, placing it in hand, shuffling. Done afterwards.

EnchantWorldLands:
''Mirage Block'' - All spells may be cast as instants. If a permanent is cast in this way, bury it at end of turn. Creatures cast as instants are unaffected by summoning sickness.
''Psychic Battle'' -- When a player picks a target(s), each player reveals the top card of their library. If a player has a higher casting cost than any other, they may change the target(s).

Zero T Katama
Cards:0
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), 2x Serra Zealot (1/1 FS, attacking), Longbow Archer (3/4 FS, Block as if it had flying, enchanted with Brilliant Halo),
GY: Tundra Wolves, Disenchant, Disenchant, Exalted Angel, Wrath of God
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 31
Cards: 6
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Mox Emerald, Survival of the Fittest, Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals same dmg to opponent), Bone Shredder(1/1, fly, echo, Terror)
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Uktabi Orangutang, Thorn Elemental, Dem. Tutor
RFG:

Z

Zero T Katama

Just so you know, unless I missed something, Rainbow Vale was untapped at the end of your turn and I gain control of it.

ChaosMagic Roll (#184): ''Blessed Wine'' -- Gain 1 life. Draw a card.
Better than nothing, I suppose
Untap, drawing, Tapping vale for white to play Suntail Hawk, and end my turn

EnchantWorldLands:
''Mirage Block'' - All spells may be cast as instants. If a permanent is cast in this way, bury it at end of turn. Creatures cast as instants are unaffected by summoning sickness.
''Psychic Battle'' -- When a player picks a target(s), each player reveals the top card of their library. If a player has a higher casting cost than any other, they may change the target(s).

Zero T Katama
Life: 34
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), 2x Serra Zealot (1/1 FS), Rainbow Vale (T), Longbow Archer (3/4 FS, Block as if it had flying, enchanted with Brilliant Halo), Suntail Hawk (1/1 Flying)
GY: Tundra Wolves, Disenchant, Disenchant, Exalted Angel, Wrath of God
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 26
Cards: 6
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Mox Emerald, Survival of the Fittest, Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals same dmg to opponent), Bone Shredder(1/1, fly, echo, Terror)
GY: Swamp, Bone Shredder, Mox Diamond, Comm. Greven il-Vec, Forest, Uktabi Orangutang, Thorn Elemental, Dem. Tutor
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

If you look, I tapped the Veil to pay for Shredder's Echo.

ChaosMagic Roll (#21): ''Terminate'' -- Destroy target Creature.
I'll choose your Longbow Archer.

Untap, drawing, putting Strip Mine in play. Tapping the Veil to play Sol Ring, tapping all to play Symbiotic Wurm. Done

EnchantWorldLands:

Zero T Katama
Life: 34
In play: Plains (T),2x Forbidding Watchtower (CIP Tapped, T:W, Animates 1/5 for 1W), 2x Serra Zealot (1/1 FS), Rainbow Vale (T), Suntail Hawk (1/1 Flying)
GY: Tundra Wolves, Disenchant, Disenchant, Exalted Angel, Wrath of God, Longbow Archer
RFG:

WickedBoy6
Life: 31
In play: 2 Bayou(T, T), For(T), Sw(T), Strip Mine(T), Mox Emerald(T), Sol Ring(T), Survival of the Fittest, Wall of Souls (0/4, when dealt combat dmg, deals same dmg to opponent), Bone Shredder(1/1, fly, echo, Terror), Symbiotic Wurm(7/7, when put in GY, 7 1/1 Insects come into play)
RFG: