Why does everything oink?

T

train

My first thought on that, is she better be glad WOTC branded her before I did...

My second thought is that I am Texan...

We can handle heifers and bulls very readily...;)

My third thought is that if I caouldn't handle her... My firearms could...

:p

D

DarthFerret

Alright, it took a litle bit of time, but i found a picture of a xyster!!!!

BTW it is a rasp that is usually used to scrape bones in the medical profession!!

ewwwwwww yuck! :eek:

Attachments

D

DarthFerret

No prob Oversoul, I am pretty decent at locating things online, and have lots of time to do it since I am so far unemployed (and have been for a whole week). If you need anything else found, let me know!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Spiderman
I hate to ask, but why?
Well, after I was all using it in that alphabet game as a word that started with "x" I used it elsewhere in something I wrote (don't even really remember what it was) and a friend asked me what it was. I was able to explain it, but thought I would show him a picture too. It turned out that when I tried to find one, there weren't any pictures I could find that were halfway decent. I was somewhat frustrated by this but now I do not have to be, as DarthFerret has provided an excellent picture of a xyster...

Why did you hate to ask?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just had no idea why such a picture might have been so "important" to look for :) All sorts of reasons flew through my mind :p

D

DarthFerret

Ewwwww..............

Grossssssssss..........

But kinda cool, no?