Why does everything oink?

R

Rooser

Clearly Jag-Off is referring to masturbation. Yeesh, Oversoul. This is why we need our own forum, so I can explain these things to you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have created a new forum for Oversoul and Rooser. It is called "Private Messaging" and can be found at the bottom of the forum page :p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Actually, this is not the thread where we were talking about that, but I tried that private messaging thing out, only instead of sending something to Rooser, I sent something to YOU! :p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No, I don't have any of those lying around that I know of...

Oh, but if anyone has a good (or semi-good) picture of a xyster, sending it to me would be appreciated.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Oversoul
Actually, this is not the thread where we were talking about that, but I tried that private messaging thing out, only instead of sending something to Rooser, I sent something to YOU! :p
Yes, but Rooser brought it up two posts above mine, so I thought I'd finally lay the matter to rest.

No forum is truly private from the (bah-dum-dum) ADMINS

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
A couple others are here, like TomB and Ferret, it's just that apparently I have more free time at work than they do :)

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm here too. Just not all that often these days. Still no PC at me own home. I'll try harder to not be so poor... :p

C

Chaos Turtle

Sorry, Oversoul, no. I don't happen to have a picture of a xyster. Apparently no one does... try your local library.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I will next time I go there, but I kinda live in the boondocks and I bought books last time I went there so I have plenty of time to read them...

One of them is "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. I bought it on a whim but I'm not so sure if that was a good idea. Has anyone here read it? Is it at least mildly good?