Who still plays Magic?

G

Gizmo

How can Mindy`s 750 posts count as not be active? I`m only on 900, so am I similarly inactive?
(I think I joined before Mindy, though I might be wrong)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not active in the sense that when people are talking about Magic like new sets and cards and Deck help, Almindhra doesn't come readily to mind as active in those threads. You on the other hand do (for obvious reasons, I hope).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Count towards what?

I know you were making a joke; unfortunately, that dent in the wall behind me is it passing over my head... :)

I

Istanbul

I no longer play Magic.

Read my article (which may or may not be posted tomorrow) to find out why.

C

Cateran Emperor

But DUke, you have to consider that Magic discussion is divided between forums. Everything Off-Topic goes to one, obvious place. When you combine all the Magic forums, they greatly outnumber the Off-Topic ones.

D

Duel

Right. This is a magic site, no? Really? Tell me something, is this thread about Magic or about community? Almost half the threads in Magic/CPA issues and General CPA stuff are about the community. That's alot...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
CE, pretty much everything in the last section is non-Magic, really (except for the Trading Post). Gaming, Battle, Suggestions, and Testing (I don't count the last two as dealing WITH Magic, they're more board specific). I don't know if the number of posts outnumbers the Magic-related forums, but I would guess it's more closer to 50/50.

Duel: Not sure what you're getting at :confused:. THIS thread is Magic and community... but these types of threads don't appear all that often. For a while the bulk of threads was discussing 7th/Planeshift cards...

F

fuzzy510

I just realized that I haven't played a game of Magic for 5 months. Wow. In fact, I haven't seen anybody playing Magic at my school for at least two months. Paper Football has taken over.

A

arhar

I still play on weekends if I have time, and I like to follow the Pro Tour and GP coverage on the Sideboard, and I still post at the CPA although I haven't wrote an article in a while :) But the most important thing is, I still love the game !

M

MrClueless

I haven't played magic for nearly half a year now. At my school, it just isn't very popular anymore.