What's the deal with 7th?

Z

Zadok001

Let there be peace, guys. Switch flame wars to PMs, please. Better yet, just don't flame each other. :) When it comes down to it, we DO all have different views on this game of ours, and those views can never mesh 100%.

C

Cateran Emperor

*Gives Gizmo a hug - a figurative one anyway ;) *

I don't hate you Giz. Actually, I've been having qute a bit of fun these past few days.

By the way, "pram" is now officially the strangest word I have ever heard. At least that Neurodeus hasn't said (blasted Wundinglyings or however the deuce you say that!). :p

I

Istanbul

*highly vitriolic, two-page-long reply to Gizmo deleted, in the interest of world peace*

Gizmo, I respectfully ask that you not address me on any forum. I will make every effort to do the same. I doubt we will ever see eye-to-eye, and so I think a no-contact policy is best.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Although I am dismayed at the public disintegration of your CPA online relationship, I applaud your restraint in keeping it civil (i.e. no cursing or prolonging it). I hope you guys can reconcile someday in the future.

D

Duel

Second Spidey's suggestion. Don't get so uptight about it. It's a game, no matter how good or bad you are, or how good or bad you think you are, it's still a game.