What's the deal with 7th?

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Whimsical, Mar 7, 2001.

1. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

Let there be peace, guys. Switch flame wars to PMs, please. Better yet, just don't flame each other. :) When it comes down to it, we DO all have different views on this game of ours, and those views can never mesh 100%.
  2. Cateran Emperor Passed On

*Gives Gizmo a hug - a figurative one anyway ;) *

I don't hate you Giz. Actually, I've been having qute a bit of fun these past few days.

By the way, "pram" is now officially the strangest word I have ever heard. At least that Neurodeus hasn't said (blasted Wundinglyings or however the deuce you say that!). :p
  3. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

*highly vitriolic, two-page-long reply to Gizmo deleted, in the interest of world peace*

Gizmo, I respectfully ask that you not address me on any forum. I will make every effort to do the same. I doubt we will ever see eye-to-eye, and so I think a no-contact policy is best.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Although I am dismayed at the public disintegration of your CPA online relationship, I applaud your restraint in keeping it civil (i.e. no cursing or prolonging it). I hope you guys can reconcile someday in the future.
  5. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Second Spidey's suggestion. Don't get so uptight about it. It's a game, no matter how good or bad you are, or how good or bad you think you are, it's still a game.