Werewolf XVIII: The Haunting

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Well, this sucks. Still wet and rainy and now there's a killer among us... not exactly my idea of a good time..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OOC: Only 72 hours to cast votes? Wow... no jerking around this time.

Well, THIS doesn't bode well. I was hoping for a nice, warm breakfast, but what do we find? It's..... a.... well.... I don't know what we've found.

Now, I'm not the type to cast the first stone, but I have to believe that someone named SPIDERMAN is behind this nefarious deed.... so...

*Ransac chucks a stone at Spidey's head.*

Vote: Spiderman

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
OOC: Only 72 hours to cast votes? Wow... no jerking around this time.
Each day will last AT LEAST 72 hours. I haven't set a deadline for the first day, yet, but I'll try to make sure everyone has time to banter back and forth and cast a vote before the day is over. Considering the long delay with the boards being down, the first day will probably end early next week.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OOC: Oh.... then I guess I didn't need to point the finger so quickly..... hmm... oh well. No harm done... except hopefully to Spidey.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Hm...Why did you say you were in the closet before? Perhaps you lost a few hours Ransac?

We have two people here who dabble in the paranormal. Perhaps one of them can shed some insight? I didn't see any silver bullets among any of your paraphenalia, did I?

Melkor

"Yup, plenty of silver bullets, a very good price on them too, but unfortunately, no gun to shoot them with. I just sold an antique, pearl handled revolver not two villages back. At quite the discount. Guess it would have helped my wallet and my life if I'd have held onto it a little longer. Oh well, no risk, no reward. In the meantime I just so happen to have plenty of trinkets that are supposed to ward off all sorts of misfortune. Let me look through my inventory and see if there is anything appropriate I can sell . . . I mean use in the current situation."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ugh, I'm already tired of DarthFerret's fat face. But if we kill him, he'll probably put a curse on us or something stupid like that. Last time I was cursed, getting rid of it was no picnic. I'd rather not repeat that. So let's all kill Ransac. It'll be funny to watch his eyes bug out...

Vote: Ransac

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* Spiderman deftly dodges the stone

"Now, was that called for? Chucking stones?

I'll vote for DarthFerret, simply because his name comes first alphabetically."

Vote: DarthFerret

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So who is left to vote for?
Rokapoke
Mooseman
Oversoul
Modus Pwnens
EricBess
Melkor

Can't vote for myself, but it does make a good d6 roll.......... oh well... no 2 no 2
6 it is... oh wait that's leaning.... maybe it's a 3....... a 2? no way, kicks the table.......... oh no it fell off the table.....
mooseman crawls under the table ....... (mrfgsane)....... I mean it'a a one

Vote: Rokapoke

M

Modus Pwnens

People trying to make some cash out of this might just as well be the cause we're in this situation.

Vote: Melkor

D

DarthFerret

Well, we are not being given much in the way of information to work with, and I really hate to condemn someone that I don't even know. So I suppose it is prudent to just take whatever action is neccessary to save my own skin until further evidence can be brought to light. I hate being forced to do this, but Spiderman and Oversoul both have it out for me (although Oversoul merely commented on my ugly face, which I do not dispute). I guess this rounds winner is Spiderman, although I have no idea how I offended you.

Vote: Spiderman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You didn't; like I said, your name comes first in the alphabet and that's as best as any to decide someone to vote (at this moment).

Melkor

Forgive me please, old habits are hard to break, you don't last in my business by making it a policy to give things away. However, I'd say that this qualifies as something of an exception. I have several ancient books that contain many tales, perhaps one of them will have the answer we are looking for. I'm convinced by Spiderman's logic. I mean, I do keep my own supplies in alphabetical order. That seems to be the way of the world.

Vote: DarthFerret

turgy22

Nothing Special
Current Vote Count:
Spiderman (3) – Ransac, DarthFerret, EricBess
DarthFerret (2) – Spiderman, Melkor
Ransac (1) – Oversoul
Rokapoke (1) – Mooseman
Melkor (1) – Modus Pwnens
Mooseman (1) - Rokapoke

E

EricBess

The way this is going, I feel like I need to vote for Spiderman or Melkor simply out of self-preservation. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Eri...er...Zzuzman.

I don't know, though. Part of me thinks that Melkor is simply trying to off his competition. I'm not really sure we have enough information to make any sort of informed decision, but I certainly don't want to be next on the chopping block simply because of my name.

vote: Spiderman

R

rokapoke

I agree with the sentiment across the board: we just don't have anything solid to go on. That said, I know one person here who was wronged me. Therefore, I will cast my vote his way.

Vote: Mooseman

turgy22

Nothing Special
I've updated the votes in my previous post.

Seeing as everyone has now chimed in and voted, I'm going to set the end of the day for Monday, August 30th. Probably around noontime (EDT), but maybe sooner if I have the time to post the next part of the story earlier in the day. The day will not officially end until the story is posted, so if I'm late or anything, everyone can continue talking, voting, or whatever.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<shrug> "You guys will find out that you voted for an innocent person and will allow the killer to kill again, but no matter... I've lost everything in this world anyway and am ready to face my loved ones on the other side."