Werewolf 2

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, like I said, I was pretty confused after Limited's hanging (heck, through the game) and really didn't pick up on anything except that Oversoul was more likely than not the seer.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
But, the best part is that we all got to play.......
Props to EB for winning the game.
Props to all players for making it a successfull ton of fun.

Heck, I didn't get anything right the entire game..... I'm such a dunce......

D

DarthFerret

The only curiosity I have, is why the werewolf picked me when he did? Was it because I was closing in on the possible evil beings too quickly? Or just shooting in the dark too acurately? Just a curiosity, no regrets!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
But, the best part is that we all got to play.......
Props to EB for winning the game.
Props to all players for making it a successfull ton of fun.
Ditto. Good game, everyone.

E

EricBess

DarthFerret said:
The only curiosity I have, is why the werewolf picked me when he did? Was it because I was closing in on the possible evil beings too quickly? Or just shooting in the dark too acurately? Just a curiosity, no regrets!
It was because you were safe. It was no different than picking off Orgg the night before (though that had the added advantage of being very thematic :D).

Like I said earlier, we never really suspected OverSoul of being the Seer (at least, I didn't, and Limited didn't enough to push it). Our assumption at that point was that the Seer was trying to keep a fairly low profile, so it was either you or TomB.

B

BigBlue

I should have added my "ditto" yesterday. It was truly a joy seeing how you guys played it.

Every time I thought I knew what would happen, somehow it didn't.