Welcome to the NEW CPA!

O

Ogg

About the brightness hurting my eyes, and the contrast- I don't spend much time at most other websites, not like I do here to read the 3000 posts. And, turning the contrast down makes the games I tend to play much harder (Counter-strike, with a dark screen?), and I'm much too lazy to switch the contrast every time I visit the site.
Now, having read both (or more) sides of the argument, I don't know who to agree with. The background on this here post screen, is much darker than the white, and easy to look at. And now, I'm rambling again. Dang it. Ah well.

L

Leshrac

Originally posted by Sleepy:
... but Leshracs attitude was wrong ...
Why, because I don't like whiners? Or maybe because I disagreed with the mob? I still haven't read any sort of constructive response from you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
For widening the message screens so they're all across the page again :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention from the changes of the original design, but I like how when you click on the Most Recent Replies Link (and articles) from the main page that my browser doesn't open a new window. That's a good change too :)

I

Ihsans Shade

Leshrac. While I don't quite remember your post, I do see where some could see it as a bit of an attack on them. I didn't though.

Ed. Muy Bien. Good job on the screen, and now that that WHITE side bar thingy is go I find this sight much easier to look at. Good job, keep up the good work :D.

Satisfied...
Ihsan's Shade

I

Istanbul

Mikeymike recently sent me a PM. Unfortunately, it had no title...as a result, I could find no way to READ it. Could something be done about that?

S

Sleepy

we care about the site and when you got up and started calling us names for letting Ed know how we felt(which he asked us to do)you were wrong. your looking for me to have constructive input? ok. Ed, I like the adjustments you've made to the site so far and I hope you'll be able to adjust the colors some so they look better. Thank You for all your efforts.