Weird dream

S

Salacious Crumb

when i was 4 or 5, i had a dream where i was boxing penguins!:D
isn't that odd?

hoipa

H

Hetemti

Hey! They are the guardians of the Bud Lite. You have to expect a challenge.

Dooby...Dooby-dooo...

C

Chaos Turtle

He's got it backwards, anyhow. There was a thread a few months back in which you were grovelling at my feet, which I accepted for awhile before I asked if I could be your bi+ch, which you naturally accepted gladly. :)

So it is I who am your bi+ch, unless you'd rather me not be! :(

D

DÛke

...THAT'S IT! Arhar, you're not anyone's BI*CH, I'm sorry...BUT it looks like that you HAVE a BI*CH. Why are you takin' it seriously all of the sudden - I thought we were just messin' around...oh well.

AND SEE, there's my living proof...Darsh. Where's YOUR living proof? Wait...wouldn't that be Chaos Turtle? ;)

Just laugh it off, SIR Arhar. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
arhar: I also remember that thread kinda, and also you wanted to be called 'Sir'. I complied but you told me to stop :(

<chuckle> :)

A

arhar

Eehhh, I'm sorry, Duke and everyone else, I guess I kinda overreacted, because I completely forgot that thread and didn't realize where he got that from :) I'm such a retard sometimes... very rarely... ok, a few times.... well, maybe often... damn, almost always... Let's just drop a whole thing :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

When I was in kindergarten I had this dream that my clas went on a trip to the "Tramplor." We got upside-down in paper grocery bags, and went through this weird assembly line machine that did some stuff like turn the paper bag into a gift box or something. After we got out our parents picked us up. This recurred a lot and I was mad that I couldn't find the word "tramplor" in a dictionary.

My weirdest dream ever was kind of hard to explain. It was all in black and white and I wasn't in it (I'm not in most of my dreams). There was bluegrass music (I know, I know) playing in the background. It showed this car on top of a hill, but its brakes didn't work, so it started to go down the hill. This hill-billy family got in a tractor and tried to chase it, but didn't do very well. At random intervals during the chase it would go to this weird screen with a static background (I don't mean not moving, I mean showing static interference or whatever) and show these two guys with idiotic disgusting grins on their faces (showing all the teeth and everything). I would look at them one way, then (as though someone moved a video camera or something) my line of vision would turn and I would look at them another way, and they would move their stupid-looking faces to compensate. The first time I saw this I remember thinking, for some reason, "Mom told me people used to do this in the '70s!*" Then it would go back to the chase scene. After this change stopped it went to a screen that never changed, showing "The 7th Annual Tony Danza Marathon."

I woke up in sheer terror a few seconds later.

I've had other dreams with slightly weird things going on, such as Austin Powers with pink and gray dreadlocks, and a dream where part of it was from a Seinfield episode, and the rest of it was descending a huge underground spiral staircase in a car dealiership. At another point I am ashamed to say I had an Animorphs dream, but fortunately I turned into a lizard and fell down an elevator shaft.

* No offense TomB. :p

S

Salacious Crumb

My god, your weird
That must have been one scary dream:D
hoipa

I

Istanbul

I seem to be getting cool dreams lately.

Like this last dream where...I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but I was quite a bit younger...I couldn't've been more than 9 years old. Anyway, I'd somehow befriended a small dragon, and it would fly me around at night...I tell you, I could actually *feel* the wind on my face and the exhiliration. For some reason, there were fireworks going off in the background too, and it would fly me up above the trees to where I could see them unobstructed...one of those dreams that won't fade.

I remember that it took me down to land, and I actually asked my parents if I was crazy, or if the dragon were real. They were both VERY shocked, but my mother suggested that we could keep it for a while...then I woke up.

Very cool dream. And quite vivid. I can still see those fireworks in my mind even now...I even remember precisely what the dragon looked like.

S

Salacious Crumb

hetemti, referring to the beer commercial with the penguins that go "dooby-dooby doo", a "dooby" is a home-made cigarette!

Hoipa

C

Chaos Turtle

Those are the best kinds of dreams, I think. Hope you have more of them.

A

Almindhra

You know, I just had a really weird dream last night...First I was travelling in a van to somewhere, but after that, it got weird...I walked into this room...Where these long tables were in the form of a giant plus...And I was going to sit down in a chair...And, it was the CPA people!...And someone said something like, "Ok, now I want you to talk about your first impressions or first memories of people"...So this one guy started and said, "I remember when Cateran Emperor first joined...He said hi and was so nice"...And Cat Emp just beamed...

Then I woke up...Weird, huh?...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Whoa.....wierd dream. Last night, after watching Deep Blue Sea for the first time, I dreamed a normal dream. But, at one point when I walked out of my house, I looked at the sky and it was a painting of a huge shark about to eat a clown that had no clue what going on. The shark or clown didn't move. It was just like a big painting covering the sky. Wierd.

And, then I turned into a dog and pissed on everyone's leg.

Ransac, cpa trash man