Weird dream

F

Firestorm

I have had a dream for the past two nights with my English teacher(a short, black haired Itallian woman with a Brooklin accent) yelling at me for a project I didn't do when she stayed up until 4:30 doing various things for the very same class and harshly scolding me for my lack of determination.

Scary stuff...

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Originally posted by Ransac
I once had a dream where I was a dog. It was COOL!!! I ran around and peed on everybody's leg! Then, I marked the living room as my territory and threw up on the Thanksgiving Turkey. I then used mind control to make my owners(or so they thought, heh-heh) give me their bed and made them sleep in the dog house. Then, I woke up. I cursed for a while, wanting to dream it again. After that, I registered on the CPA for the first time(that dream inspired the way I act here.(

Ransac, cpa trash man
I don't think that that was a dream. I think that really happened.

I've had interesting dreams, but I can't remember any of them at the moment.

A

arhar

Originally posted by DÛke

I think Arhar plays too much Parasite Eve...:)

This is the first time I hear about this game, honest! :)

Just my wild imagination.... Although without a doubt, it COULD happen in real life... ;)

Oh, and by providing parallels to computer games proves that the one that plays them too much is Mr. Duke himself :D

F

Firestorm

on controlling dreams. This has happened to me at least twice. If this ever happens, always attempt to fly. The last dream where I could control it, I flew up about a hundred feet, then wasn't able to fly anymore. So, I call a tow-truck and have it drag me behind like a glider, but I get up mabey 10 ft. at most and eventually flip over and scrap my back on the pavement while being draged twenty feet.

Also, after parties and stuff, I dream that I am in my bed trying to sleep, but the party is still going on around me. I tell them to go away, that the party is over and to let me rest but they don't. I seem to be in a half-conscious state where I can see my bed and the walls, but the illusions of people dancing and eating, sometimes on my bed are still there.

I should try turning colors sometime....

G

Gerode

That reminds of a dream I had one night where I couldn't really get to sleep, so I too layed awake in bed for a while. All of a sudden I was in a dream that was exactly like my dark room, but not quite. My dream was about trying to fall asleep. After about 5 minutes in my dream, I fell asleep. As soon as I fell asleep, I woke up, and layed awake in bed for another several minutes.

S

Salacious Crumb

Gerode, now THAT's funny

I never get any game-related dreams, except a long time ago, i always dreamed i was either mario, or a character from the sonic games. That was when i was in 2nd and 3rd grade...

Hoipa

S

Salacious Crumb

OHMYGOD! I didn't think it's possible, but he's actually spammed up an off-topic thread!

Hoipa

D

DÛke

Originally posted by Arhar
Oh, and by providing parallels to computer games proves that the one that plays them too much is Mr. Duke himself
What! Now, Mr. Arhar, I believe you're judging too fast! I don't know nothin' about videogames or PC games...I do, however, live with a psycho brother that has a life revolving AROUND such superfluousness! Don't play tough with me, Mr. Arhar...just don't. :)

A

arhar

Sure, sure.. Everyone has one of those "brothers" or "friends" that do all this kind of stuff. You know, a friend of mine plays this crazy game, called Magic? I can't believe how much money and time he wastes over that thing! :D

... just messing with ya... :)

D

DÛke

...No, seriously, I DO! Just ask Darsh...or Almindhra...they know how computer-illiterate I am...Darsh even know how I developed a phobia against videogames!

...and sure, everyone claims that they never heard of Parasite Eve in the beginning...and you're Arhar...Chaos Turtle's b***h for God's sake - and you want me to believe you! :)

Ok, ok, so was it Parasite Eve II or III that inspired your dream? ;)

C

Chaos Turtle

I'm beginning to wonder if I have a deep-seated fear of subsumption.

I know none of the people in this dream, including myself, as I was in a body of a handsome muscular tan guy (I am merely handome).

So I was in the back of a van, showing the driver and his girlfriend this vial I had found (where? don't know) when the driver takes it from me and explains that inside it is an alien creature. Then he opens the vial, releasing what appears to be a tiny tree frog (or maybe a tail-less lizard) with insect wings.

The tree-frog-fly then whirs around on the windshield for a second, and the driver pins it down with his forefinger, explaining that killing them is an exercise in futility. Demonstrating, he squashes it against the glass, popping it and releasing a green-glowing speck, which immediately grows into another tree-frog-fly creature.

His girlfriend then takes a turn, and the same thing happens...squish, pop, new creature.

This new creature escapes further harm by flying into the back of the van, where I am, and alighting on my arm. Skipping the whole squish-pop-new bug ruotine, I open a window andstick my arm out of it, letting the wind take the thing away.

Suddenly we are at our destination, a quarry, or dirt excavation of some kind, with a house at the edge. There are stell stairs in the dirt/rock wall that lead to the house, and we get some backpacks out of the back to take up with us.

Outside, as I'm about to put on my backpack, I notice a strange sensation on the tricep my right arm, the one the frog-bug landed on. I twist my arm around so I can see the tricep and there's a lump there. And it's wriggling toward my shoulder. And it's in the shape of a tree from.

Horrified, I actually made myself wake up before this went any further. And when I did, my right arm ws twisted around in the same way I'd had it at the end of my dream. And it was sore.

No bugs, though. At least not that I know of...

A

arhar

and you're Arhar...Chaos Turtle's b***h for God's sake - and you want me to believe you! :)
All joking aside - that was a wrong thing to say. I don't know how anyone could be someone's b***h on the Internet, and I have no idea where you got that from. Do you see me always agree with his opinions? Or posting threads praising him? WTF? I thought I established a respected position here in CPA by writing serious articles, hosting a contest, providing a prize from my own card collection, and just by being here on the message board for over a year, and never posting useless things, but I guess I was wrong? Please explain your statement, I understand that you were just joking, but every joke has to originate somewhere.

D

Darsh

...No, seriously, I DO! Just ask Darsh...or Almindhra...they know how computer-illiterate I am...Darsh even know how I developed a phobia against videogames!

...and sure, everyone claims that they never heard of Parasite Eve in the beginning...and you're Arhar...Chaos Turtle's b***h for God's sake - and you want me to believe you! :)

Ok, ok, so was it Parasite Eve II or III that inspired your dream? ;)
Yep I'll vouch for Duke, but he's really a videogamer in denial:)

And you know I'm right Duke so don't even try argueing with me:)

D

Darsh

Oh I know he will, he's "special" like that;)
I just want to see what he says when he sees my post:D

S

Salacious Crumb

Probly something like "you two should stop talking to me behind me cyber-back":D

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

There is this one dream that I had when I was around four or five and I still remember it for some odd reason. Basically my family and I were being chased by a giant meatball, Indiana Jones style, on a red and white checkered table.

Also I have had a reoccuring dream inwhich I'm chasing some sort of criminal through a grocery store. Each time he is a different type of criminal yet the dream never actually shows the crime. Last time he was a kidnapper. It's kind of depressing because each time he makes it out of the grocery store and I lose him in the parking lot.